What are your first date tips?

Most Helpful Guy

• Try to de-stress as much as possible. It's natural to get anxious and worry about all kinds of things that don't really matter. It's a cliche but it really is best to just be yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. dont overdress, especially if the venue doesn't require so.
    2. keep your body language open, but not too open.
    3. don't talk about yourself too much. ask him things about himself too so he knows ur interested.
    4. take mints... just in case :P
    5. remember to smile often and have fun.
    6. be yourself. unapologetically.

What Guys Said 16

• Relax, and have the most fun you possibly can
    it's a date, not a job meeting.. it's supposed to be fun. ^.^

• Don't worry about whether or not they like you. Worry about whether or not you like how you're presenting yourself.

• Be yourself
    Turn off the phone
    Don't dress up too well, and not too sloppy either
    Don't talk about exes

• If the guy offers to pay and you don't want it, ask to share it. If he REALLY wants to pay it, let him do it

And of course, enjoy yourself

• Wear something nice that leaves a little bit to the imagination, act proper, relax and have a good time, and don't talk about your ex.

• Just be yourself and enjoy the idea of going there :D
    And: always do it in a public place (bar, restaurant, bowling, movie theatre,...) just in case he's a creep. But those stories are rare so don't worry, just be careful!

• Don't act awkward and don't be so nervous your sweating just relax and treat it like its a comedy show.

• One: enjoy your date.

Seriously, it's won't be good for either of you if you try to act right all the time. Just enjoy your time with your date.

• > wear tight polo
    > Shades if south
    > flex randomly

• Go somewhere you can hold a conversation. DON'T eat. Don't let it be too long a date.

• What's wrong with eating and having a long date? :p

• You want to talk to them, not watch each other eat or try to fit in a conversation between mouthfuls. The first date, in my mind, is just to get to know a little about the person, to determine that they are not going to drive through five states wearing your head as a hat, and whether you are interested in taking it any further.

• Don't kill the girl on the first date

• Good hygiene, wear something nice but don't overdo it since he'll most likely be casual at your age. Don't invite him in your house/apartment on the first date unless your looking for more than a good night kiss.

• Be yourself :)

• Yeah don't sit down at a restaurant across from each other. sit side by side. also don't be afraid to make up a new type of date like going for a walk in a nice place or something by the beach.

• Always have protection...

• have sex

• Don't talk about your ex.
    Don't check your phone all the time.
    If he pays, say thank you.
    Relax (it's just a date).
    Don't be a mean girl (meaning don't gossip other girls etc.).

What Girls Said 9

• I would talk about things that you both have in common.
    I would ask him what he likes to do for fun, and ask him what he has been up to, school? Job?
    Travel?
    Be truly interested in him and make sure to smile a lot, and I encourage you to try to make him laugh too.
    Good luck and go easy with the make up if you wear any.

• 2|1
    • OMG! that is one of the funniest things I've ever seen!

• Wear your favorite outfit. (It'll help you feel confident) do your nails (it shows you care) don't put any pressure on yourself and Do something fun that promotes interaction but refrain from having sex.

• stay calm and don't expect much.

• Just try to have fun. Really. It is secret of life. Whenever you enjoy the moment it means you are doing the right thing.

• Demonstrate value
    Engage physically
    Nurture Dependence
    Neglect Emotionally
    Inspire Hope
    Separate Entirely

• Keep your legs together.

• Have a friend call you or text you half way through so if its not a good or fun date you can have an escape plan

• Good hygiene. I do my hair, and some make-up, but not too much (that's just me).

I like to wear something classy. Something that might show off my figure, but not be too revealing. I also like to wear my favorite perfume.

Meet in a public place.

Both are probably nervous, so just smile and try to enjoy yourself!