Guys, would you date a girl with short hair?

Guys, would you date a girl with short hair?

• Yes
    64% (85)
  • No
    30% (39)
  • Other/Results
    6% (8)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I do like the examples in the pictures you provided.

Just not the shaven dykey type hairstyles.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 30

• I think it's a wonderful but rare thing for women to look good with short hair, but I would have definitely dated one when I was single, and dated a woman before who looked beautiful with short hair.

One of the things I noticed is that women who look great with short hair usually have an elongated neck or some very feminine qualities around the neck/shoulder area or face.

The ones who don't can sometimes really look masculine to me with short hair.

Anyway, I definitely would have dated a girl with short hair (and did) back when I was single.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, speaking in general, my guess would be no, because most guys will only like women with long hair.

I totally dislike long hair and I am a fan of women who keep short hair but there are very few men who would like short hair on a woman,

Hence I don't think a guy would want to date with short hair ( speaking in general).

2|0
    0|0
    • Just one more thing, about me?

Yes, it's true I find short hair/pixie cut hair on women appealing and attractive but I will not date her, I have my reasons for that. However if she has an excellent personality in addition to her looks then I will certainly want to be friends with her, if she has no problem of course!.

• 2|0
    0|0
  • Short haired is associated with Tumblr feminists, and butch women. Not my thing. I love flowing long hair.

1|1
    0|0
  • yeah i would

1|0
    0|0
  • I shave my head bald so yeah of course I would, only turn off is if it's styled like a dudes, otherwise if I find her face attractive and she's slender hair is nothing

2|0
    0|0
  • No, I like feminine women and short haired girls usually look quite masculine in comparison. Short-haired girls usually tend to be feminists too, we won't get along.

1|0
    0|0
  • If she promised to take hair growth pills
    baha

1|0
    0|0
  • If she looks dikey as F'd up as that sounds.. now i have to worry about lesbians spitting game at her too? No thanks ill take a long hair brunette anyday of the week haha

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah as long as she his hot.

2|0
    0|0
  • Nope I don't like that look.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well there's short then there's too short and when it's too short it doesn't look good. My preference think women should have at least a little past neck middle shoulder blade

1|0
    0|0
  • If only my girlfriend yes, I would date her. I no need other girls.

2|0
    0|0
  • It's not my favourite hairstyle, but that wouldn't stop me from dating a woman I like.

2|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, only if she id an AMAZING person.

2|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, it was meant to be implied she's your type

• If she fits every aspect of my type, and the hair doesn't make her look like a dyke, then hell yeah.

• My most vivid sex dream was about a woman with short hair like the picture.

1|0
    0|0
  • If it looks good on them, sure!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. If she can pull it off.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would not date any of the women in the examples. Gross.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think women could look good with short hair

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't describe how much more I like nice long hair, but I dot find short cuts unattractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well... i like that hair :p

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure would, it look really hot on some girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely, a lot of girls look great with short hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • That girls in these two pics are pretty, no matter her hair

1|0
    0|0
  • i would not date a girl with short hair, because my taste is long hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love girls with short hair

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a thing for long hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • The top picture is a perfect example of why I find short hair so sexy.

1|0
    0|0
  • If she could pull it through then why not?

1|0
    0|0