Should I ask him out?

So I really like this guy and I think he likes me back but I'm not sure.
Keep in mind I'm 15 and I've never been on a date or anything.
I've flirted with him before and we've laughed together, but we haven't had any deep conversations or anything like that. He smiles around me a lot and acts differently than he does around other girls. Sometimes I'll catch him looking at me from across the room in class. I started texting him this weekend and the conversation was kind of bland but he sent abnormally long text messages and he texted back immediately and such.
Our school is holding an ice skating event and I've literally never seen an ice skating rink before in my life (I moved to where I live now from Southern California). I was thinking I could ask him to go with me and show me how to skate or something... is that a bad idea?
From the information I've provided, is this a good stage to ask him out? Should I wait for him to ask me out? Should I ask him out somewhere else?

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah but don't ask him out in the go ot with me for a date format but instead ask him to help you learn to skate. its a way to show interest to guys by the way so its a great idea.

What Girls Said 0