Guys, Would you only sleep with a girl you found attractive?

Just wanting to know whether guys will sleep with any girl when they want sex or would you usually only sleep with someone who you find remotely physically attractive?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Must be attracted to them physically

What Guys Said 10

• Yes it's true we will iam afraid that's why we are the weaker sex mentally.

• It's fair to say that guys find *any* female 'remotely physically attractive', so you have to narrow it down a bit. But, yes, usually any girl would do for a one night stand...

• Yes.

• I feel like some guys would just do whatever's walking if they were in the mood though

• Yea, some guys are like that.

• I couldn't have sex with someone I didn't find attractive

• Yes I would

• Yeah, that kind of is the basis for sexual attraction.

• She has to be attractive

• Wouldn't guys just sleep with anyone though? I feel like some would

• Perhaps this is because I've never had sex, but almost all girls (other than those who are elderly or below the age of sixteen) are attractive me, to some extent. Even girls who have unattractive faces, can still have attractive bodies and the reverse is true.

If I was very horny, I probably would sleep with almost any girl because it's usually possible for a girl to have at least some attractive features. The idea of getting sex makes me horny in itself, which helps offset unattractiveness.

So the answer is technically yes, but only because almost all girls (even those considered very ugly) have some beauty.

• by the way before I look like a pedo I'm actually 18 (age is wrong)

• Most guys will fuck anything. Sad truth.

• If it's just sex then she has to be somewhat to my liking or I won't be able to get it up