What intimidates you in a person?

for me it's experience cause I lack of it :p

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Tbh? When someone isn't intimidated by ME, that's kind of intimidating. Not in a bad way, though... not in a bad way at all.

I mean, not only am I loud and awkward and abrupt and a total smart-ass, but I'm also a thousand million feet tall. I don't hate attention (let's be srs here, I love attention), so, this suits me fine... but, I'm sick to death of eliciting the deer-in-headlights reaction from a majority of people with whom I come into contact.

That's kinda sad, isn't it? People who can just deal with me like a normal human being are so rare that they actually kinda throw me off. LOL

• sry but I am not really familiar with the expression "the deer-in-headlights reaction" so I didn t get what you mean :s

• Haha, just google "deer in headlights" and look at the pictures -- you'll understand instantly.

Here in North America, deer will cross highways and then freeze in their tracks if they are frightened (by an approaching vehicle for instance). This causes huge destructive accidents on rural highways. It happens often enough that "deer in headlights" is a universal saying here -- like, literally, every speaker of North American English will know what that means. (:

• haha alright got ya ^^ thanks

What Guys Said 19

• when they look like lebron james at 6'5+ and 225+ and threaten to beat me up... i ain't about dat life :D

• When upon first contact they open the door with a shotgun :o :o :-(
    That makes one feel welcome hahaha!

• high confidence, intelligence and everything else I'm missing which you need in your daily life lol :P

• Confidence and being too extrovert.
    That's scary cause I'm the complete opposite, and they may want to enroll in programs that I wouldn't feel comfortable with

• What kind of "programs"?

• @redeyemindtricks this is the end, right? I have no further comments. Thanks for the little glimpse into your childhood

• Lol, done whenever we want it to be done. See ya!

• Intimacy and not knowing what they are intending, thinking or feeling (and/or making an horribly inaccurate assessment of these things).

• Whatever I'm missing ^^

• Nothing.
    24/7 Chill.

• Nothing. Can't remember the last time I actually was intimidated by a person.

• outgoing women.

• I agree with @mikemx55 I'm quite a shy and emotional guy so I like shy quite girls that are cuddleable ;)

• Thanks, but I think it doesn't work either way, cause with someone also shy, you end up both waiting for each other to make decisions and take a will. It may get boring in the way, that it's also annoying when someone relies on you.

Double edge sword in my point of view...

• @mikemx55 And there is my dating life!

• Anything and everything.

• Someone that is more confident than me and is in a position of authority.

• I don't know if I am intimidated by anything at all...

• not a lot these days, probably when longer aggression

• When he's more jacked

• Nothing really. People are people.

• A girl that talks like a trucker, i don't mind swearing but not like a trucker

• Many things but mostly her intellectual properties...

• Random women in public or that I don't know at all that are overly sexual to random men. I can't help but wonder if it is some trap and her motive is to get me into some sort of trouble.

Also women that wear clothes that leave nothing to the imagination make me wonder if they have a bad, bitchy personality and are trouble. I am not talking about things like tight jeans I am talking about things like the short shorts that are so short you can actually see the woman's skin on her butt crack.

Men have to be carful you know.

What Girls Said 20

• Intelligence. I have a habit of convincing myself that I'm a complete idiot if someone around me seems like they might be a little smarter than I am. It makes me nervous when speaking to them sometimes in case I mess up.

• yea me 2 :P
      especially cause I am really competitive

• Same lack of experience is scary! Also the fact they look perfect and have kids or a career and younger than me!

• i don't really get intimidated by people.

• When he seems too menacing

• Looks intimidate me easily

• Attractive people intimidate me!
    I agree, experience as well is intimidating.

• but you re beautiful <3
      I don t really get intimidated by looks. It's more their character and experience :/

• Definitely experience, because with more experience usually comes more knowledge and more importantly wisdom, and that's something I really wish to have more as time goes by and I grow up.

• Nothing. Filler rr

• confidence

• Someone who is a lot bigger than me. I try to not mess up or get in trouble with that person because I don't want to end up into broken pieces or squished like an insect.

• Hmmm...

Guys in general.

• I'm not intimidated by other people. No matter how attractive, smart, confident, experienced, etc. you are, you still poop so you're really not that special

• I think confidence. I don't lack of confidence, but someone who isn't afraid to say what's on their mind are proper intimidating for me.

• When someone is crazy attractive haha! I get sooo shy lol

• giirl! you don t need to cs you re gorge <3
      srsly now O. O

• aw thanks so much! But trust me there are wayyyy prettier/hotter people than me haha

• Sexual purity.

Makes me feel like I cheated myself of it.

• I didn t get it :/

• I used to be sexually pure until age 20. Now I look at people who are sexually pure & I'm jealous that I won't be able to fit that mold for when I'm married.

• it s nthng to be intimidated of
      to each their own

• Intelligence. And extreme good looks 😁

• For some odd reason when people my age, say something to me in this authoritative voice, I don't know why, I just like freeze and start to stutter.

• so confidence right?

• No that's the funny thing practically all of people I hang out with are confident, and I don't have a problem with it.

• good looking people intimidate me

• I'm not easily intimidated, it would have to be some miraculous thing a person does or who they are and honestly i have not met anyone that intimidates me at all.

• uuummmmm... everything.