Girls tell the truth...prefer .........a gentleman or play boy ?

tell the real TRUTH...[a gentle man with less sexual skills... who fight for justice ...helping others protecting you, commanding you, respecting you ,formal dressing ] or [a play boy with very high sexual abilities.. who know each and evry point of your body and romance you and who cuddle you like a teddy bear otherthan respecting you he stay as a frend with a tongue of honey very fashionable]

girls those are selecting gentleman...make it explained.each and evry point of life...including sexual life...how he should behave in sexual life...

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely somewhere in between. If I had to choose, I'd lean more towards a gentleman, though.

What Girls Said 4

• What do you mean 'commanding' you? I do like men with a commanding air about them.

But I don't know, just based on the choices you've offered, I think the playboy picture you describe in your post sounds pretty sweet to me. I think I would choose playboy. I can do all the fighting and chasing justice for myself and then bag a bit of fun at the end

Really I want both, of course ;)

• Definitely a gentle man! That's even sexier than a playboy who is very sexually skilled.

• A very good message to boys.......thank you lot of my frends think girls like bad playboys....................those where skilled in dark areas of life.......................i want your answer explained.........why ....u think so tell each and evry point..please a big explanation is required moyasu frend

• Okay well...first off, the guy doesn't need to "fight for justice" or "protect me" like you described. But it'd always nice when they have a good common sense and behave maturely when they're not around you. Guys with good manners are always a huge turn-on because I find them to be more considerate and kinder in general. Not the phony kind. But playboys aren't as genuine...they'll kinda toy with you (so you'll end up wanting them) and won't treat you as sincerely like the "gentle man" would.

• As for the sex part...if the guy treats me well, then the sex will naturally be good because women are emotional creatures, and having a deep feelings will naturally make the sex amazing. Even if their techniques aren't as good, they'll listen to your desires and work hard to try to please you so it doesn't matter. Hope that kinda clears it up :)

• a little bit if both.but if I had 2 choose id pick gentalmen

• A gentle man please! :)

What Guys Said 0