I am afraid of what had happened to me yesterday?

Yesterday was holiday and I was sleeping with my boyfried who is my college mate. We are in love for the last 3 years. Today morning when I woke up I was quite surprised to see my pants stitching gone right below the zipper region and the right front pocket was pulled out.

I asked him and he is telling he dont know. But I am terrifying that something happened to me. He woke up earlier today and is telling my pants was tight that it happened. But I can't believe that as this pants I am wearing for the last 6 months at room and pockets how it came out? Please reply

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not sure what exactly you think happened? Were you wearing them while this happened?

• Yeah I was in that pants while sleeping. Its zipper was not opened.

• He is you boyfriend though, have you been intimate with each other yet or are you saving yourself for marriage? It seems like you think he molested you while sleeping

Most Helpful Girl

• Then maybe you should go to a doctor. They can tell if you've been assaulted or something.

• Should I go? What to tell doctor?

• Ohhh it is nasty I think. I understd your suggestn. But that pants is so rubbish that I am wearing it for the last 4-5 days. I know they will turn it inside-out. Actually it is brown pants but the pockets are white which is so rubbish due to my regular usage. Is it good for me to get that pants to dctr?

• No, go yourself. They can check on your body.

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe he got a bit naughty naughty ;)

What Girls Said 1

• This grammar is just terrible...

So, so, terrible. Do you speak English as your first language?

• Sorry, I am from India