Guys I need your help, Guy Messages Me after No Contact, What Do You Think? Help?

Me and this Guy (longdistance) Arranged to meet up in November 2015, it didn't happen due to circumstances, him losing a close relative, him having to sort things out, being upset etc. I was a bit upset that I hadn't seen him while I was their, as he also have to go and visit other relatives who lived elsewhere. I messaged him a couple of nights before I was going back home, asked him how he was, he sent me a text and asked me to call him, which I did, I asked him what he was doing, he said he was out with his friend they have gone for a drink he was back in his hometown and was in the town in a bar, I was more upset at that point, he said we can meet up tomorrow, I was more angry at that point, I lashed out and said, if you don't meet me tonight, thats it you won't see me again. We had already met up before in person before when I was visiting the area, and when I went back home, we kept in touch, everyday and would speak up to 5 hours a night, by socialmedia, skyping etc. I got no response after my ultimatium, then out of the blue about 2 weeks ago, he messaged me, I asked him what he wanted, he said he missed me and wanted to know how I was, I replied you say you missed me, you didn;t contact me for 2 months you just disappeared. He responded I messaged you cause I care about you. He also said do you still care about me, what do you want me to be or do want to make it right, he asked me if I think that our relationship would work, if I was serious, did I think about marriage or just fun. I said how do I know you won't disappear again, he said won't happen I mean it, I asked him did he want to be serious with me or fun, he said serious relationship.

I just would like your opinion on this does he sound serious etc?

What Guys Said 3

• There is what he says and there is what he does. Until these line up you really won't know if he's serious or not.

• My god woman. You are lucky that he even speaks to you.

• Serious OR desperate.

What Girls Said 0