LADIES: quick question-- where did you meet your boyfriend and did he approach you or did you approach him?

And if you approached him, what did you say?

Help a single girl out!

Most Helpful Girl

• On this site last year, but he couldn't stop flirting with every clam he saw or communicate like a normal person in a relationship. Sooo that's water under the bridge now. But I thought he was very handsome! And funny and smart too! So I would follow him around the site (read thing's he commented on) and posted 2 question's ik he would like and just waited for him to fall for the bait not knowing he really would, but he did😄 I miss his dumb laugh and wild hair. But I don't miss the b. s we had either. I won't bash him, but thing's could have been different if he tried a little harder to do the same thing's he did to get me in order to keep me😢👌on to the next.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• In my case, i hunted him down haha.

It was a sponsorship party of a place i work in, and he was there. I talked to him and exchanged numbers in that event.

• We met online. He messaged me first.

• I was friends with my boyfriend for the longest time and then when we were both single at one point we decided to date and have been together ever since

• He approached to me once, in a party. He asked me to dance. I said "yeah sure, why not?" That was 3 years ago. Now I think about it and I wish I have said no then (everything ended up bad between us).
    Nowdays, when I find a nice good-looking guy stares at me, it's hard for me to take courage and approach him (because for some reason, guys don't have the guts to take the first step) I don't want to look desperate. I wish it could be a lot easier for us.