Why is it that I attract girls when I don't try to?

When i actually did try to get girls i got rejected. That's weird.

Most Helpful Guy

• cause its never being the man makes the decisions in the dating world, women have always being the ones who have decided who they are going to date. The man just does the asking?

In reality women will do the chasing if she wants you, but most men don't pick up on the signs, because most guys are to busy chasing girls that don't like them.

• cause you are not so busy chasing girls that don't like you, you are noticing girls that you don't like so much chasing you, the are a probably a few that you do like that are chasing you.
      Bruce lee had a saying, don't concentrate on the moon, other wise you miss out on all the heavenly glory. Meaning relax, stop focusing on certain girls, watch all the girls. Then you will you be in heaven.

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe you appear more relaxed and self-assured when you're not trying so hard.

• Life is weird.

• it's life! :D!

• maybe you try a little too hard?

What Guys Said 7

• Things just magically seem to happy this way, a little too often to be mere coincidence.

Mostly I just think women are incredibly perceptive, can pick up on all kinds of things we might overlook, and just kind of sense that you're not a threat when you're in these kinds of moods.

• Look at how you treat girls you don't like. Now look at how you treat girls you do like.
    Think about that for a second.
    Now treat girls you like the same as the ones you don't like and you will be surprised at the results.
    Quickest and easiest way i can tell you why this happens.

• girls like guys who dont care , they crave attention and validation and when you dont try and look your best they will want you to like them so bad, and once you do they will not car anymore , the right way to get girls is to not care and approach them in a way that keeps them craving that validation from you and not get bored so they dont reject you

• Maybe you came off as desperate when you tried.

• Yeah maybe. That's why when i stopped trying to get girls out of frustration from rejections all of a sudden I see girls that like me.

• It always happens when we least expect it to

• Honestly I don't know what to do now haha

• Stop trying then?

• People are weird

• If there's any sudden change in a girls behavior, you're actions are doing something. Best to plant the seed and walk away. Have patience grasshopper