Girls, do you mind your SO telling you what they like seeing you wear?

Your dating or married to a guy. What if he tells you specific outfits or clothing he enjoys seeing you wear or turns him on, but you normally don't wear it often or at all. Would you do so for him, even if only for special ocassions?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, just for special occasions. I'd want to keep it as something he enjoys seeing me wear, and not make it something that's just in my closet. Also it would be a fun treat whenever I wore it!

• What if it was clothing that turned him on, and you both had sex often, would you wear what he likes often to put him in the mood, or still limit how often you wear them?

• I'd still limit it just to make it special. If I wore it all the time, he'd get used to it and it wouldn't mean anything any more.

• Good answer!

What Girls Said 15

• For special occasions, sure, I'd take it into consideration. But he has to understand that I have my own sense of style and he got with me fully knowing what my sense of style was, and I don't change that to please anybody. Will I perhaps tweak some things or consider it for special occasions like I said? Sure. But overall? Sorry, but he's out of luck there.

• Yeah I sure would :) :)

• Absolutely! This may sound anti-feminist of something. But girls love to please their men. Especially on their birthdays or special occasions. Communication is always important in a relationship. So always share your thoughts with her!

• and that goes both ways. A guy should feel free to make requests, even issue things he wants, or expects, done.
      but only if he is open to her doing the same.

• Yeah, I'd do it. It'd be nice knowing what it was doing to him in the back of my mind.

• Of course. If he liked it and finds it sexy, I would want ti wear it more often! ❤

• i would wear it for him maybe once a week

• I will take it in consideration but I'm still gonna wear what I want too and that makes me feel good about myself not just to him

• I have my own personal styles but am always welcomed for suggestions and I like mixing it up from time to time.

• Yes!! You have to be your own personal but I definitely feel like you should also do things to please your so sometimes too. Just as a little something extra to show you appreciate them

• I'll wear what I want to wear

• probably on for special occasions... wouldn't want him getting too comfortable telling me what to do

• Heck yes. I would love it if he gave me hints or straight out told me what he likes to see me in. As for if I would wear it then it would depend on the type of clothing, but I would definitely take it into consideration for him. I'm willing to compromise.

• I know couples and they do this all the time. Women like to know what they look good in, and men sometimes are clueless what to wear LOL so we need fashion advice, but also hearing what makes us look good is a plus!

• I don't want a guy who cares about what I wear.

• Of course.

• I wear what I like. He may make suggestions but if I'm not comfortable in it, I won't wear it.

What Guys Said 0