I am confused, would you consider it a date?

We have been friends for few month, because we are involved in a school project. He is always nice to me, and he smiles whenever I talk to him. He also compliments me, whenever we meet, but usually on my school work. He asked me out to a restraunt few days ago. Does he like me or is he just friendly? What do you think? I am confused, would you be consider this a date?

Most Helpful Guy

• He likes you and wants to get to know you. You could call it a date. . . or an encounter. . . . or a meeting. . . or a session. . . or a get-together. . . or rendezvous.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he asked you out to a restaurant then it seems like a date to me :)

What Guys Said 5

• I think he's interested and yes I'd consider it a date

• It's a date.

• How and what did he say when he proposed going to a restaurant?

• It's a date. He might not be this forward as you want because he's either shy or he's trying to take it slow because he hasn't made up his mind if he's interested or not

• If he were to say it bluntly like "I want to take you out on a date."- How would you feel?

What Girls Said 4

• He probably likes you. Don't worry about whether it's a "date" or not - just use it as a way to get to him better and see where things lead.

• Date

• Restaurant is fancy, sounds like a date to me.

• HE LIKES YOU!! I'd say it's definitely a date! Good luck girly!!