Guys, You are a successful single guy, you are financially stable, you have your own place, so which girl would you choose between these two and why?

Girl 1 looks similar to these girls and she has an associate degree and she works as a waitress (she is what you would consider attractive), she is outgoing, high spirited, fun, and nice and she likes to take care of her body, she is not sure if she wants kids, she still is not sure what she wants to do as a career, but she wants to travel to different countries. She does not have a car but she ocassionally borrow a friend's car or takes the bus. she makes a lot less than you do. she lives with her parents.

Girl 2 has a successful career just like you, she looks similar to these girls picured below, she is what you consider average, she does not excercise regularly and she eats a lot of junk food, but she has a luxury car, a Bachelors degree or a phd and she comes from a family that is wealthy and she makes a lot of money, she is 100% certain she wants kids. She is overweight but she is healthy and she does not feel that she has to lose weight. she likes to read, she is funny. she has her own place

• Girl 1
  • Girl 2
Girl 1 likes to eat junk food but not all the time
Girl 2 is average looking but she is overweight, there is no doubt, girl 2 is at least 20 pounds overweight
Girl 2 is not career oriented she just has a good career. She will take care of the baby if she has one
Girl 1 gets attention from guys a lot

Most Helpful Guy

• Girl number 2 has nothing to offer me that I don't either already have or need. Successful guys don't necessarily like to be with successful women. And that has very little to do with actual looks. Successful guys don't need the monetary or professional contribution of successful women. But they want the companionship and social benefits of a woman who has free time to spend with him

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• If I was single and had to choose I'd choose girl one. She doesn't sound great to me either since she doesn't know if she wants kids although I suppose she could be convinced, as one of the main things I look for in a girl is that she's family orientated. That she earns less than me makes no difference at all, neither do her qualifications or lack of. She look after herself, eats good food most of the time and exercises which is always a plus.

Girl two doesn't sound attractive at all. She's career orientated, as mentioned before that isn't something I look for in a girl so the fact that she makes lots of money and drives a nice car doesn't make her more attractive. There's no such thing as being overweight and healthy, there's a reason it's called "over" weight, she's above a healthy weight and has too much bodyfat, which will most likely lead to all sorts of health problems as she gets older, and the fact that she eats junk and can't be bothered to exercise makes it worse. The fact that she wants kids makes no difference here because they probably wouldn't be as strong and healthy as the kids with girl number 1 who looks after herself more. Since she's so career orientated as well most likely she'd end up going back to work soon after having the baby and putting the kid in daycare, feeding him/her formula milk rather than breastfeeding which again I don't agree with. Of course these are all assumptions but I just wouldn't bother.

• Girl 2 believes she is healthy

• Girl 2 is not career oriented she just has a good career and she is willing to take care of the baby

• Like I said she doesn't sound great either so in real life I wouldn't bother with either of them, but if I had to choose I'd choose her because she's the healthiest, the most physically attractive and is more likely to stay home and look after the kids while they're young because she doesn't have a career. Most women like girl 2 would be unwilling to do the same since they worked so hard to get to where they are and they like having their own money. Plus like I said, I just wouldn't find her attractive at all.

• Overweight people are okay. Girl 2 is not overweight. She's obese or at least borderline obese. That's not just negative, but dangerous as well.

• None. You know you can find a girl with best of both qualities. But to your question, looks vs stable future. Its not as black and white but Id choose a women with lesser looks with high ambition / education / stable career. I mean lets think long term here for a second. Girls that only have looks aren't going to look good forever. But also keep in mind girls who aren't in shape, sometimes can't change themselves to make themselves look better aswell.

At the end you have to see who the person really is under a microscope and see what their potential is. Because the hot girl with no career can be the right girl for you and help motivate you to be successful.

From the sound of this question you are probably looking for a girl that has an education/career/goals. But you can't seem to find one that is also attractive, so you have to resort to these obese ones. Id say dont settle. There are girls that have both qualities.

Personality is very important when it comes to realizing ones potential. Yeah the fat girl can drop the weight, or may not. OR the hot girl can gain weight on you, now thats she's in a relationship. LOL

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any remaining questions! :)

• I'm not a lesbisn! Wtf made you assume that dumb shit

• *lesbian
      Lmao you men on gag are so weird you want every girl to be a lesbian so bad

• Sorry this was 6 in the morning, I didn't check to see if a guy or girl asked this question. But at least you know my opinion, being that I'm a guy. And I guess this answer can serve to answer men and women! ;)

• Girl 1 + I'd just move her in my house...

• So I'm assuming you're girl 2?

• Girl one.
    Asides other answers other people have already posted, i need someone to whip me into shape.

• Girl number one would defintiely be the better choice.

• I don't date fat girls. I find them sexually revolting.

• none of the above.

• tbh type 2 isn't average at all. Sticking to type 1. She might even help me get healthier.

What Girls Said 0