Have you ever gone back to a guy that hurt you?

If a guy has hurt you should you ever go back to him if he tries again? By hurt i mean emotionally in a sense he was a jerk to you.

0|0
9|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I've gone back to a girl who has hurt me.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If a guy hurt me , i would never go back to the one person who broke me.- I'd never put myself in a vulnerable position for him to hurt me again. I would just be setting myself up for another heartbreak. Having my heart broken once would be one too many times, without going back to face potential pain again

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I have gone back 2 a girl that hurt me but that was just 2 bang. Angry sex is great :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• i have. i give chance after chance after chance until i can take no more. this is why once I'm done, I'm done and there's no changing that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and what a mistake that was! Stuck out another year with my ex and I literally have never felt lower and realize that it was a very bad decision

0|0
    0|0
  • I have gone back, and it was the worst decision cuz he hurt me even more the second time, and my friends told me not to but i did anyways cuz i liked him so much. So my advice would be DO NOT GO BACK

0|0
    0|0
  • I have not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I don't believe in the whole breaking up and getting back together thing. Either it works or it doesn't, and I don't give second chances.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did once. He did the same thing again it's why I don't give second chances to cheaters.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes cuz the sex was that good

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it all depends on how he hurt you to what extreme.

0|0
    0|0