Have you ever gone back to a guy that hurt you?

If a guy has hurt you should you ever go back to him if he tries again? By hurt i mean emotionally in a sense he was a jerk to you.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've gone back to a girl who has hurt me.

Most Helpful Girl

• If a guy hurt me , i would never go back to the one person who broke me.- I'd never put myself in a vulnerable position for him to hurt me again. I would just be setting myself up for another heartbreak. Having my heart broken once would be one too many times, without going back to face potential pain again

What Guys Said 1

• I have gone back 2 a girl that hurt me but that was just 2 bang. Angry sex is great :)

What Girls Said 8

• i have. i give chance after chance after chance until i can take no more. this is why once I'm done, I'm done and there's no changing that.

• Yes and what a mistake that was! Stuck out another year with my ex and I literally have never felt lower and realize that it was a very bad decision

• I have gone back, and it was the worst decision cuz he hurt me even more the second time, and my friends told me not to but i did anyways cuz i liked him so much. So my advice would be DO NOT GO BACK

• I have not.

• Nope. I don't believe in the whole breaking up and getting back together thing. Either it works or it doesn't, and I don't give second chances.

• I did once. He did the same thing again it's why I don't give second chances to cheaters.

• Yes cuz the sex was that good

• I think it all depends on how he hurt you to what extreme.