Should I even show?

I was set to go out with this girl last week. It was our first date. 5 hours before, she sends a text saying she is sick and would like to reschedule to Monday (same place and time). I said fine. Now it's Monday and I text her in going to be a few minutes late, due to work. She has not replied and the date is in 2 hours. Should I show?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends how much you like her? If you like her get ready but don't go untill you hear from her if you're not that bothered just make other plans and then if she texts you be honest and saying sorry as you didn't reply I assumed it wasn't happening and I've made other plans! Good luck!

Most Helpful Guy

• If your text to her regarding your setback didn't require a response, then, yes, show up.

If it did ask for a response at which she failed to respond, then, no.

What Girls Said 3

• Call her. If she doesn't answer, I wouldn't waste my time. You make time for who you want to make time for.

• Yes. Be the bigger person. If she doesn't show, get a bite to eat and realize she lost her chance

• I u want to but if u don't want to don't go

What Guys Said 0