Guys, Would you ever date an average/plain looking girl?

• Yes
    78% (29)
  • No
    22% (8)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• One man's 6 is another man's 8 or 9.

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Depends on her personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Other people might think she's average or plain, but if I liked her I'd love the way she looked.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm sorry on a personal level but not for needing an attractive partner, I wouldn't find her special, maybe a good friend but nothing more.

0|0
    0|0
  • I absolutely would, as long as I liked spending time with her. But I would hope that she was at least in shape.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on if I'm attracted to her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Believe it or not, average is hot.

0|1
    0|0
  • Statistically, the average girl is more attractive to the opposite sex than the average guy is. So..., there's your answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah but I know women wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah of course

0|0
    0|0
  • Well... Sometimes it is something not in the looks but in the whole personality that draws you in. As long as there is nothing that I absolutely want to stay away from, the possibility is always there.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I think she's cute and I like her personality, I'd date her

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I'm an average guy and I see myself dating an average girl in the future.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, who wouldn't? Especially if her hobbies are the same as yours and her personality are awesome! It's a no brainier

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never looked at girls for there looks I'm a strong personality type of guy

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I'd date a girl that most people thought was plain/average looking, but who I thought was cute

0|0
    0|0