How can you find a date in college?

I feel like im too shy that i can't find myself a guy... I don't care about the looks anymore lol i just need a guy, and since valentines day is coming:( and all the couples r walking together ahh i envy them T_T

Most Helpful Guy

• You are probably bombarded with offers for student nights at local clubs and bars. Get some friends together, drink some liquid courage, and go.

Or, join a club or society from the college.

Note that trying to find a guy by a deadline (like Valentine's) is not how it works.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't put pressure on yourself. Find guy friends first. Join a club or get a part time job somewhere or do something that has both guys and girls. I know when i was in college, I joined this Christian Baptist group and I developed some guy friends and we hung out. Or I had guy friends at my job. If you really, really want to date right away try using dating apps or dating sites. Just beware, there are a lot of creepers out there.

What Guys Said 6

• You do not want a date for valentines day. Valentines day is actually pretty miserable for a lot of couples. There's a reason why the second half of February has the highest amount of break ups of any time of year. Around Christmas is the second closest.

• bro just start talking to guys, its that simple for you.

• OK dating and banging will literally never be easier than in Uni, so now is the time to get on it!
    Stop being shy, meet people, be fun, make sure you optimize your sex appeal by being flirty, fit, confident, feminine, good style.
    Good luck✌👍

• That may be true for a woman, but it is not true for men, at least not me.

Dating and banging became a whole lot easier after I became rich. I have college women lining up to go out with me (and bang), even though I am older than one of their mothers. I have slept with more college women in the past year (which has been going on for a long while), than my entire years in college.

• @WalterRadio lol true
      Rich > uni > normal life > beta losers
      Lol

• Go on match dot com, or okcupid, or any of those. You can have a guy tonight.

• You will eventually find a guy don't rush and it might not come immediately. (That's what I was told)

• I really don't care if we break up the next day lmao i just want one._.

• fucked D:

• I'm dating an 18 year old she's hot and no worries I don't know I've never been to college so sry if I am answering diff. thats pretty accurate though

• Haha same! I am sure there is a way to find a guy, but I am in the singles boat as well. I do not want to rush into a relationship, but I definitely want one soon! I miss the affection :)

• what way? tell me lol

• they're all too hot for me and the ones i like won't talk to me:/

What Girls Said 1

• I feel yah haha just try go to every social event you can... you could try a bit of alcohol for a boost, confidence wise, but don't over do it