Why is he trying to make me look bad?

its like he wants me to be a bad person, to prove his judgement was right about me, this guy I used to see provokes me and then when I curse him out for bein an ass he is like 'see I knew you were that kind of girl, a bad person' while im actually a sweet person who never fights or even slept around. He has a girlfriend now but he chose her over spending time with me so if he is so sure about her why didn't he tell me he had a girlfriend instead of claiming im only talkin to him cause I want his dick?

What Guys Said 1

• Because he could be using you to get his girlfriend jealous. I think just don't talk or be bothered with him anymore. He is probably mad because he never had sex with you so that made him very bitter and mad.

What Girls Said 1

• He's only using you for his personal amusement. Basically, he is being an asshole for no reason and he's probably bitter about something you did to him.