How would you feel if a friend set you up and you learned that your date originally wanted to go out with your friend, not you?

Would you feel glad that your friend thought of you, or like "the consolation prize"?

I mean "set you up" as in getting you together because your friend thinks you might hit it off.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• If me and the girl weren't a match, I'd feel like a consolation prize like he didn't want her so he threw her on me but if there are sparks there... I'd be thankful that I had a friend that knew me so well. I really think it all depends on if you like her or not and if you guys have stuff in common or whatnot.

What Guys Said 2

• If she wanted to go out with my friend and not me, she can see the exit.

• Corey Wayne is a life coach. I can tell you are unhappy. You wouldn't have used the word downer. Watch that video I linked you. And sign up at Corey's. Or keep doing what your doing now. Your Choice and your emotions. Remember You can ignore reality
    ( That what your doing is not fulfilling) But you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality ( You will be unhappy and depressed). You choose.

• What? I have no idea what this has to do with the question. Are you working for this Corey guy? That's not cool.

What Girls Said 2

• I mean a little disapointed at first but be fine after, he might get to know me and think I'm pretty cool. If it's just attraction then I wouldn't care. Looks aren't everything and I'm not too bothered to worry about other people, if I'm on a date I'm going to have fun and if we connect we connect and if we don't then it's not a bid deal.

• I would tell them both to get fucked.
    You don't need to be set up that way.
    Or go on the date but act all sassy when your date realises they should of chose you first all along.
    Your friend sounds immature.

• Well what if she thinks the guy is great but she's seeing someone already, so she thought we should meet?