Do girls lies about their or tell the truth?

I noticed a trend when I asked girl I going out with, what happen to her last relationship, and get same answer all the time. My ex cheated on me. I don't like that kind answer, I think it's lies just so excuse that the girl blame all ex fault. Even if its was true that must be something wrong with the girl in order for the guy go for another girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• You know, I have the same issue with guys who tell me "you're not like my ex, she was crazy", because I've heard it so many times. I really don't like that answer, I think they just don't want to admit they screwed up so often that the girl couldn't take it and got mad at him. I think, if they're even telling the truth, something must be really wrong with the guy if he attracts that kind of girl.

• You make a good point. I dated some crazy girl last year. I don't know what those say about me now, probably saying i cheated, but what life goes on

Most Helpful Guy

• A big amount of them will lie in order to not say the real reason. I mean, you don't want to say to a potential boyfriend that your ex thought you were an annoying bitch, right? So it's easier to say "my ex cheated on me" which will put all the blame on him.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't see how that's so difficult to believe. Sadly enough, cheating is a pretty common occurrence.

What Guys Said 1

• I hear it all the time from women lol. I hear the opposite story from men all of the time.