Where to find a good dependable girl?

Seriously, i'm tired of arranging dates with girls only to have them reschedule or cancel or tell me their dog died, whatever. Obviously, the girls online have serious commitment issues, but I've also been setup by female friends only to have them cancel also. Of course after that they won't ever set me up again with another girl cause the girl always sticks the friend right in the middle. My family gives me shit about online dating, but they do the same thing in real life too. I've probably setup 50 dates and only have ever been on maybe 10. Is there a good place to meet one?

I had a date setup for this last girl and I didn't even hear from her today when I texted, so I figured she changed her mind.

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you texting them a bunch between setting the date up and going on it, by chance?

• I've done just about every combination with girls, I've setup a date within 5 days of getting her number, I've texted back and forth 200 times over a couple weeks, I've texted a couple times a day just to check in up until the date.

• Is that the way most guys do it? I don't usually do it that way.

• If I met them offline, yeah. If we met online, we may have exchanged a handful of messages first. Since you don't know a person yet, you want to take it slow and not overwhelm them.

Most Helpful Guy

• do you live in america?

• There aren't many American women in this country anymore, most are Hispanics that I hit on.

• they where born and raised here so yeah get away from them

What Girls Said 3

• its weird how the guys who don't seem to be able to find a decent girl, barely cross paths with girls that never seem to find a decent guy... anyways, there's no set place to find a girl. if you see someone you find attractive anywhere, just take a shot at it

• Yes, The Good Dependable Girl Store.

• I see you're in a relationship, what did your boyfriend do to convince you to date him?

• You're right. They should be excited and be saying to themselves, yay I have a date with a hot guy tonight!!

• I don't even know what to do anymore... dating is such a waste of my time. I'm going to go back to doing what I do best. Making money and buying lots of cool stuff for myself.

• If it happens that much, you need to reevaluate, look at yourself, look at types of the conversations you have with girls etc and find out what it is.

What Guys Said 1