If you are getting roses for your sweetie on Valentine's Day, do you know how to get the most bang for your buck? It's simple: send the roses to her at her job, even if you must have them delivered 2-3 days early. When those roses are delivered and she is carrying them to her desk or work station, the other women will be looking at her. She will return their jealous stares with a look that says "Oh, girls! Look what my man sent me!" When that happens, you scored at least 75% of the available points.
It's a simple gesture. It has great rewards.
Of course, you can stop at the grocery store, buy the dozen red roses, and hand them to her in person, and she will be appreciative. She'll never tell you but she would have preferred it if you had arranged for the roses to be delivered at work. If you don't believe this, ask any lady who has ever received roses at her work. Most will say they got more enjoyment out of the roses that were delivered.
Did your lady tell you that she doesn't want to receive flowers? Don't believe it! Maybe 10% of the woman say that because they really mean it. The other 90% have been taught to be self-effacing, low maintenance, and never expect much, so they will automatically say "no, don't send me flowers," but they are secretly hoping that you will ignore their instructions and send flowers anyway.
Yes, I am one of the older users on this site. . . but some things never change!
- I don't have a sweetie to pamper on Valentine's Day61% (33)72% (36)66% (69)Vote
- I have a sweetie but she doesn't want to receive flowers11% (6)8% (4)10% (10)Vote
- I have a sweetie but I am not sending her flowers6% (3)4% (2)5% (5)Vote
- I have a sweetie and I am taking flowers to her at her work2% (1)4% (2)3% (3)Vote
- I have a sweetie and I am taking flowers to her at her home15% (8)4% (2)10% (10)Vote
- I have a sweetie and I am having flowers delivered to her at her work0% (0)6% (3)3% (3)Vote
- I have a sweetie and I am having flowers delivered to her at her home5% (3)2% (1)3% (4)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Listen to this man. He speaks the truth! Everytime I received flowers or presents at work, it made my day, nay, MY WEEK!
Oh what I would do to receive a dozen roses at work for my next birthday! But it's unlikely to happen 😞3