At what age do women's standards drop dramatically because they're not as desirable anymore?

Some say 30s, others say mid 20s

Most Helpful Girl

• My standards have actually been raised since I got into my 30s. I don't dick around and I know what I want, unlike many young girls in their 20's. I was once that girl. As you get older you have more experience and you don't put up with as much shit as you would at 20 years old.

Most Helpful Guy

• I love it how women say their standards have increased since they got into their 30's. I find it hard to believe. I even admit that my standards have dropped slightly because i am not that young, athletic, handsome man i used to be with a full head of hair so i know i can't attract that hot, young early 20's girl as easily anymore because those girls will be going for men their own age. Women do have it harder in their 30's compared to men in their 30's when it comes to dating which is why men in their 30's still go for younger women.

Everyone knows that the pool of men shrinks for women in their 30's, even women know this. Think about it, men who are attractive in their 30's and sucessful will go for much younger women and younger guys will go for women their own age. So the pool is smaller so standards will have to be dropped. It does not mean that a woman in her 30's can't land a hot 30's something guy but the competition will be rife. Subconciously women in their 30's will be willing to sacrafice a lot of their long list they have in their head ie that shorter guy is ok now or it does not matter if he has a beer belly etc.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm 30 years old and i think my standards are higher now that i'm older than when i was on my 20's

• Could you tell me in which way did your standards get higher?

• @DBAOracle when i was younger i really didn't gave an Eff if the guy who was my partner was not educated , if he excessively drank, did drugs, or if he was a scrub... but by 26 i decided i was getting older and that party days where over, i got my sh*t together i finished my bachelor and chose not to date anyone with the characteristics i mentioned before i wanted to date guys with ambition and passion for life not just a cute guy who was lazy and without goals. thanks God i found one and we still together.

• Women stay looking younger a lot longer now, since many choose not to have children.

• 40s to 50s

• None, usually only if their overweight do their standards drop.

What Guys Said 7

• I have no idea!

• It depends on what age her looks take a turn for what she thinks is the worst, and when she feels lonely and finds herself inable to recieve quality company. Another factor is baby fever and the realization of her biological ability and desire to conceive a child.

• Way, way older, if at all. I know 52 year old women who are tight bodies. It all depends on where you live, I think

• it's all downhill after age 25.

• 40's fifties maybe. They have been coming on to me lately

• In a lot of ways, women's standards seem to just naturally keep rising. They, like everyone, learn from past experiences and so add more requirements to what they're looking for. They often become more secure and self confident with age. So they have higher standards, until something happens to really drive them down.

Two things may trigger this.

One, some women in their mid to late 30s will start panicking about getting married and having kids. these women may drop their standards.

Outside of that, i would guess most don't drop much till their mid 40s or so, when their pickings start really thinning out (for many, some still have lots of men after them.

TO some extent, physically, ALL of us lower our standards with time.

• 40'S-60's

• That's a little too old

• After 18 she's considered a hag