Does age matter?

There's this guy who's 6 years older than me (23) and i kind of like him. I'm not sure if he likes me back but it seems like it.. but some people are telling me that he's probably just looking for sex and nothing else from me bc he's so much older... I don't know i never thought of that because he doesn't seem like it. He treats me well despite the fact that he's always teasing me and making fun of me... Overall he's a pretty great guy.. I don't know its just.. when I'm with him, I dont feel that big of an age gap you know? But i'm not saying I'm going to date him.. I'm just interested. All he did was just poke me, push me a little, pat my head, and that's about it...

• No. Age doesn't matter. He probably likes you
  • Yes. He probably just wants sex or thinks of you as a friend

Most Helpful Guy

• sees you as a friend

Most Helpful Girl

• He's too old for you. It is predatory if he does want you like that.

• Sounds more like he sees you like a friend or little sister

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think he likes you as such, but sure he is comfortable with you and may like you as a friend only.

• Age doesn't matter

What Girls Said 1

• wait till you're a few years older, once you hit about 20ish they age difference doesn't really matter, but you're so young right now that's a big age difference. think about it would you date a boy who was even 3 years younger than you?