Girls, How can I get a date?

I am shy (not creepy quiet, I respond clearly when spoken to), I am 14 years old and have never dated. Not once. I've been asked a few times, though. I am releatively attractive (according to other girls on here) but I'm just too shy. What am I supposed to do?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• Look for hints from your girl friends or girls you know and if you notice them acting different around you or if you have feelings for them, confess and see their reaction. You will have to make it clear and easy to understand though lol.

What Girls Said 2

• You're 14!!! Whats the rush? haha

• I 'm not sure how it is where you live, but where I am, EVERYBODY is in some sort of relationship. Everybody. Kindergarteners included. They aren't even old enough to be attracted to someone yet!!

• I'm actually In the same boat I'm the same age boys and girls say I'm pretty like all the time but I'm still single I don't know why? I'm nice funny and I'm short so I'm not that threatening

• Yeah I'm in 8th grade and 5'4. Not very tall... I'm considered weak and scrawny, but still, I have no idea why I'm single. I got asked out last year, and when another girl asked for her, I asked "Huh?" repeatedly for confirmation.