Do mixed guys go for white girls usually?

I'm a white girl and I have a crush on a guy who is mixed (black and white). He's more in the African American side looks wise but his tendencies and most of his friends are white. So would he be more interested in a white girl or a black girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Anything is possible, you'll just have to take a chance.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not all the time two of my guy friends are mixed and they said and never been interested in white girls. It depends on the individual. You'll just have to ask.

What Guys Said 5

• His race wouldn't mean anything. Some dark skinned black guys date white girls. Race or skin tone is irrelevant.

• No discrimination in today's world. Well in some parts of the world :). Give it a shot.

• depends on the individual

• Anyone can go for anyone...

Don't you ever leave your house?

• White 80% of the time they are prettier.

What Girls Said 1

• He's an individual with preferences unique to him. Sometimes we even go for people who aren't normally our type. It's happened to me before. Talk to him and flirt or just ask him out.