Are you a picky guy when it comes to looks?

I have met average looking guys who had ridiculously high standards but also seen attractive guys with more of plain jane type of girls. My brother is an okay looking guy but he only pursues super hot women.

Most Helpful Guy

• If her personality sucks dick then she better look like a super model

If more her personality is sexy and amazing

The less she has to look beautiful

But when I've met people with amazong personalites.. I have never ever viewed them as ugly at all even before I knew what they was like

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm kind of picky but I don't have crazy standards.
    I just want him to not be fat or super skinny and taller than me, with a certain charm...
    I'm way more picky on other stuff

What Guys Said 17

• Nope, I like everyday run in the mill girls that look presentable with some kind of a feminine physique to them... from chubby to petite girls alike.

• Yes, I am. However I am also very picky when it comes to personality

• I don't know.
    I feel like every girl I'm in to is ridiculously attractive but I've also been told that they're average by everyone around me at each point.
    But still the fact that I'm below average means I probably have relatively high standards.
    I really care more about us both being healthy enough to do what we want whenever we want than anything else.

• Unfortunately I am because I really do care about a girl's face. Body I am quite indifferent about a girl's body as long as she is not fat. So yes, a "flat" (I hate that term because it takes too much confidence away from women. I wish there is a better word) chest and butt is perfectly fine for me.

• I'm not that picky. I just have to be somewhat attracted to a girl to date her if she has a nice personality

• Im moderately picky i mean i look for a super sweetheart with an average face and decent body i know im not brad pitt but im not settling for just anything but of course each man and woman see beauty differently I've seen girls i think are smokin hot and a buddy of mine will say she's a dog so its really in the eye of the beholder.

• I just don't care that much so only women who really stand out to me are appealing. That includes hot girls. I wouldn't say I have high standards so much as I just don't care enough to go after average girls.

• Not really I just want her to be fit and healthy I don't think that's to much to ask?

• I'm picky about her inside beauty.

• No, not picky. I still like to look at hot women, but am happy to just meet and date average women. I have found that some average women can be super hot to me!

• I honestly find a LOT of women physically attractive

• I prefer boobs but the face must be attractive. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder it has always been said. Go with it!

• My bod is like really perfect so I'd want hers to be same too so yea :-p

• I would say I'm picky

• Double Ds or GTFO.

• i have ridiculously high standards. why date someone that doesn't make my penis go all gigly

• Not picky at all about body but face should be pleasing to look at.

What Girls Said 2

• I have no idea but it defies all logic. It's usually men that have no chance with the pretty girls that do it. Most all attractive guys are warm and open but it's always the "ugly" guys who say rude things about girls looks. Not joking.

• I look for substance in a man, looks are important to a degree but a bad personality is an instant turn off for me and the man stands no chance with me.

I am very picky which man i choose but the importance is not solely based on looks, met many seriously handsome men most women would drop panties for instantly, but for me they did not have the substance i know i like in a man, and we are not talking about his sperm here lol