How do you know if you have feelings for someone?

My guy friend likes me but hasn't asked me out. He isn't the most attractive looking guy but we joke around and stuff and have a good time. I like when he touches me even if its a hand on my shoulder. If he asked me out i'm not totally sure what i would do, i feel like i would say yes. I can picture us dating. Friends already think we are dating or will date. They even said they ship us, think we would be cute together.

Most Helpful Guy

• Then it's time to make it official. If he's not going to ask you, then how about you ask him? If I can't stop thinking and I can't stop bugging someone, then I know for sure I have feelings for her

Most Helpful Girl

• when u simply can't stop thinking about them.

What Guys Said 1

• "Hard to breathe / Feels like floating / So full of love my heart's exploding. / Mouth is dry / Hands are shaking / My heart is yours for the taking. / Acting weird / Not myself / Dancing around like the Keebler elf. / Finally time / for this poor schlubb / To know how it feels to fall in lub."

What Girls Said 7

• eh i don't know myself I just assume I daydreaming.

• When I have feelings for someone, I get excited to see them. If they're happy, so am I. When they laugh/smile and I'm having a bad day, it gets better. I want to help them grow as a person. I want us to grow together. I want to be able to be proud of them and call them mine because damn, I really like 'em. I want them to know that they are safe with me. And no matter what, as long as they're happy, I'm happy.

• My best experiment for figuring out if you truly have feelings for someone is this: imagine you're kissing them, how does it make you feel? Is it amazing? Or is it just you kissing someone?

• I have exactly the same problem! If you refer to him as your crush or think about him quite a bit or think about him as a lover, then there is a big chance up will like him or maybe you have likes him before but you aren't sure now or maybe you are developing your feelings towards him and could end up dreaming about him everyday lol? What do I know I have the same situation and I don't know what to do myself lol. You could explain this to him and see his response

• for me, its about how jealous I get when they're linked with another girl. I didn't realise I liked my friend until I found out he kissed this other girl at a party. I was so pissed hahaha totally didn't expect to be

• U will know u like someone when for example, u care for them. U feel sad when they're not around and stuff like that

• You just feel it. That's why they are feelings. Don't think too much into it. Go with the flow. If you mean how do you know if you're in love. You will. But being in love in a stage that has to be attained after a process. This is crushing that you are asking about I believe.