Would you date me?

One of the reasons I'm single, infact never had a is because I've been to shy, as well as not up to people's expectations. If I told you I was poor, sensative, loving man who had been depressed for a while because I'm not "cool enough" to date someone. But unlike them, I would never cheat, I'm capable of commitments, and would never take advantage of anyone. From the modern world, it can be hard to find someone like that, who's not egotistical like they are better than everyone else, who can accept someone for who they are, not who they aren't.

Would you date me?

May have some advice? Keep in mind I'm younger than what my profile says, like what xNicholeMariex3 said
DESPITE THE FACT IM 13, Lady's, if a man you knew fairly well came up to you and said something like this, would you go out on a date with him?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry you're feeling so sad.

If you want some advice about girls, feel free to ask. The girls here are trying to cheer you up, and maybe that's what you need. When you want actual advice, ask.

What Girls Said 10

• You're going to find someone who will love you for who you are. You are only 13 (according to your "about me" on your profile), be patient.

You should message @girlsaskguys and ask the admins to fix your age! 😊

• To be honest I really would steer clear of anyone who tries too hard to be cool and set trends. Seems like you have some insecurities but overall if I liked the way you looked, treated me, and your personality I would.

• If I was single, but I'm almost certain you wouldn't want to date a 17 year old 😝 Even if I was single

• Out of curiosity, I know you like emo guys do you like Metalheads too? A guy like this for example,

40.media.tumblr.com/.../...znesMn1rugkz1o1_500.jpg

• @DBAOracle ok well you might be getting a message then someday ^_^

• Go for it. :)

• No ur 13!

• Lel ik almost 14 to be exact, but I meant if I weren't 13, or someone who has a description of that

• haha brah no speak blah hahah!

• Я не говорю ретард.

• If I was single, absolutely. No doubt about it.

• And unlike the guy who got MHO say's, I'm not just trying to cheer you up b/c I hate when people say things to me just to cheer me up so I wouldn't do that to someone else.

• If your in your early teens just enjoy being a single guy and enjoy NOT having to navigate girl's wild emotional roller-coaster. Also don't let something like dating make you "cool" in society's eyes. You're an amazing person, just let that sink in! Dating shouldn't be something you do to gain social status. It's hard not having an bf/gf but if no one has shown interest it just means the right person hasn't discovered you yet. by the way being single has its perks.

• Probably yeah! I'm like that myself too and it's hard thinking about how so many guys out there have such huge egos and can be such jerks.

• I don't know what you look like for all I know you could look like a troll

• When I look in the mirror I see a troll, but my family says I'm handsome, but that's there job to try to help me with my self esteem and clinical depression

• It is. And for some reason it also depends on how the person looks. And also, your 13. Your young. You shouldn't worry about dating because at this age, it's much easier to be single. There is no reason why someone should be depressed because you are single. Don't stress! Have fun and enjoy life, save the dating for later in highschool or maybe even college. I'm a junior female in high school, and it's so much better being single Trust me. Just have fun!!! :)

• Yeah, but now is always the best time to start becoming a better you!

What Guys Said 6

• When I was 13, dating girls wasn't on my mind. I liked them, but cared not for dating. I was to busy being a kid and having fun.

• I don't doubt that, but I'm different than most 13 year olds, I'm mature

• If you knew me, you would know I'm different than most kids, this is just turning into a stereotype of 13 year olds.. This is the 21st century, not like back when you were in school

• Today... tomorrow... 10,000 years from now it will never change. Thinking you are mature enough to have a girlfriend at your age kind of proves your immaturity.

• Just 3 mo years bro and you'll have a wifebim getting married at 17 hopefuly I want to get married young

• sry but I'm not into 13yo boys

• Well now I know your not a pedophile, don't get offended if your not, but are you a homosexual?

• nope, I'm not. some of my friends are though

• My uncle and aunt are, but you said 13 to boys, not just 13 to it can mean multiple things

• you are 13 wait till you're older

• Younger than 13 bruh. You shouldn't date even if you where 13

• You are 13

Give it time

You may not date til you are 16 or 18 or 30. You have your whole life to think of. Study. Get good grades. Go to college. Get a good job then you'd get the pussy man.