Girls, how much does this matter to you?

So when it comes to dating, I care a lot about my physical appearance. I don't have the straightest smile. However, I keep a pretty good dental hygiene. Brush pretty reguarly, go see the dentist and use whitening strips, etc. However, I just haven't had the money to get braces. in fact this video shows a woman with pretty similar case as me (though my top is just slightly worse). So my teeth may not be the straightest but they are healthy and fairly white. Would you look past that crooked part since the teeth is still healthy or would that bother you? I remember a guy said that a white jacked up smile is gonna be better than a yellow jacked up smile (which is obviously true). AND PLEASE PLEASE STATE YOUR REASON FOR YOUR ANSWER (EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO GO ANONYMOUS).

• Yes his crooked teeth would still matter to me despite the healthy teeth
    12% (2)
  • No it would not matter to me since his teeth is healthy and not yellow
    88% (14)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

5

Most Helpful Girl

• My husband doesn't have perfect teeth and his smile is so cute in my opinion. I love it. He has a gap and his canines are sharper/more pointed than the average person.

A little crookedness could be cute too, it adds character.

As long as you take care of your teeth and they aren't horrible you probably look good.

What Girls Said 4

• Honestly if you find the right person they won't give a damn about your teeth besides the way YOU feel about them. Yellow/ white, crooked/ straight won't matter.

• I honestly think it's kind of cute when someone doesn't have a perfectly straight smile. It makes you different from the normal cookie cutter teeth. Since you don't show your teeth specifically it's kind of hard to give a direct opinion, but overall I really don't see a problem with it as long as they are clean and healthy.

• I literally would not have the attention span to notice this. You're fine :)

• Yes. But that's just my main pet peeve.

And whitening strips are horrible for your teeth. Try oil pulling
    m.livescience.com/50896-oil-pulling-facts.html