I'm really really curious, and I just want to know her bra size. Should I just ask what it is or what?

So, my girlfriend sent me a picture in a new bra she bought, and now I'm just extremely curious to what her bra size is. Not to brag about with friends or anything, I'm just morbidly curious and just gotta know. Should I just ask her? Or should I get an opinion from a female friend whom I trust a lot? Or what?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just check her bra... There is a little tag on the inside that should tell you. If not, I wouldn't be offended! As long as you made it clear that you like them, and aren't asking to criticize. Don't ask a female friend... I would want anything you heard about my body, to come from me.

What Girls Said 12

• Ask her and if she asks why you want to know, say you're planning on getting her a present :) Or just peek at her bra tag while she's asleep.

• just ask I wouldn't care if my boyfriend asked haha

• Just ask. She's your girlfriend.
    But then maybe get her some nice lingerie after you've got the answer because she might think that that is why you asked so she doesn't end up being disappointed if she doesn't get anything from you. ;P

• Just ask her. You never know, might be useful when looking for a bra as a present of some sort etc.

• Just ask, it's really not that big of a deal.

• Just ask her. It would be weirder if you were asking other people about it...

• hahaha if she's your girlfriend, I say just ask. you could add 'out of curiosity' if you don't want to seem too forward

• I'd ask. Lol

• Just ask

• Just ask

• I mean she's your girlfriend, she probably wouldn't mind telling u

• Just ask her. She's your girlfriend. Just be polite about it. Don't be crude.

What Guys Said 4

• A thought...

Say you're a pilot who is flying and is low on fuel. Ya see a runway and think, "Hey, I'll bet I can refuel there.", but the thing is, ya don't know if it's a public airport, or a military base.

Point is, if ya fly in without knowing if it's ok, ya might be in for a world of hurt if it turns out that it ain't.

I also spend too much time in flight simulators, but I digress. XD

• Your analogy is cute, but it only applies if the asker is so crude and undiplomatic as to simply defy belief.

I mean, literally, there is zero chance that this could even possibly be an issue at all -- much less "a world of hurt" -- unless asker is the type of dude who says EVERYTHING in a way that sounds like sardonic snark, and will make the girl feel like he's making fun of her body.

That you made this analogy, makes me kinda wonder (and worry) about whether you've been faced with seriously toxic women. Dude, I mean, look at EVERY other response on this entire thread, from either boys or girls.

• Ya.

I mean, if dude just appends "I'm totally curious about how bra sizes work" to that, then, zero danger even if she does weirdly have a short fuse with that.

Besides, that's not even a lie. Is it? Aren't boys curious as to what the hell bra sizes mean? LOL

• I figure you're right. Yep boys are, heck, I'm curious about bra sizes.

If people didn't have a habit of becoming a big ball of attitude, I think curiosity would be a larger benefit to society.

• just ask. its no big thing

• You are dating, just ask.

• If she's your girlfriend, just ask.