What do college boys think about virgins?

im in school and still is a virgin, im not doing it for religious reasons, I've simply not find a boy I've liked enough to go that far.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a college boy who is also a virgin but I am doing it for religious reasons and also to set a good example for my little sister. I prefer virgin girls since it usually means they share similar values as myself, and that our first time when we get married truly will be special.

Most Helpful Girl

• So. I think it doesn't matter.

What Guys Said 2

• It is fine! I have not found someone I have wanted to go all the way with either. Some will not like it and others will. You should not worry

• Doesn't matter to me. You should probably go easier on guys though, or you'll end up here at 28 complaining about still being a virgin

What Girls Said 2

• likewise. I've found that majority don't care, and actually respect it. the ones who do are the fuckboys who want 'experience' cause they want a good time, or don't want the pressure of taking a girl's virginity cause they can't be bothered to make it 'special' and/or don't want her to catch feelings

• Guys don't care in college.