My girlfriend uses ghetto vocabularies and I find it very untasteful. How can I tell her?

She calls other girls and herself a bitch, hoe, ratchet chick and a real gangsta. She often calls me her ni***( I am white by the way and she is too) How can I ask her to stop?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh man. If this is what I think it is you have to find a way to tell her to stop pretending to be what she's not in a nice, still-want-to-be-her-boyfriend kind of way. Tell her she's too beautiful to use those words. Or that she's too classy. Tell her how you see her.

What Girls Said 10

• DUDE GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY FOR HUMOR.

Step one:
    Listen to Don Imus saying "nappy-headed hoes". Pay attention to how un-ghetto his accent is.

Step two:
    Wait until she starts talking jive.

Step three:
    Notice jive talk.

Step four:
    Throw back exactly the same words, in the Don Imus voice.

LOL.

If you can do this with a straight face, it will be absolutely priceless, esp if there are other people around.

• Just tell her that it bothers you, and explain why. Tell her why you don't like these words and why they are considered offensive. Ask her if she understands what you mean and if she could stop using them so often. Make sure you don't come off as confrontational.

• You could always use a different approach by acting worse than she is and make her see how ridiculous she's acting.

If not, just tell her you prefer an intellectual conversation with your girlfriend.

• he could do that but he might also risk getting his ass kicked if the wrong guy over heard him

• @thisGUYknows That may be true, but it can also be done in private. I don't think anyone is going to be following them every single place they go. But that's great you are looking out. Lol

• Just tell her that you find it unattractive

• just tell her it's inappropriate (and racist)

• Well that's how she grew up son 😀, where is she from May I ask?

• Compliment her every timeshe talks with less slang.

• It's all because of eminem and Iggy. Just tell her U don't like curse words.

• When it occurs, gently tell her that you find it so.

• hahaha

What Guys Said 10

• Say "Stop being a wigger!" (A "wigger" was a term in the 1990s for white people like your girlfriend.)
    Or, say this:"Are you trying to take over Rachel Dolezal's job at the NCAAP?"
    www.cnn.com/.../

• Yeah, I would definitely be turned off by that. Just ask her to stop, she's probably doing it because she thinks it's cool. Tell her that it's not cool and she might stop.

• ugh my ex talked like that sometimes too. she's white and i'm mexican. she always got a pass for that shit too which i didn't understand. i think she was overcompensating tho since she grew up in a mostly black and mexican neighborhood.

• Does she say "cray cray"
    Uggghh soo ghetto

• You shouldn't say anything about what she calls other girls, but speak up about what she calls you. Just tell her you don't like it and want her to stop.

• Kick her teeth in, Stop that retarded ass ghetto speak immediately.

Or just make fun of her for being a fake ass, Whatever works.

• Laugh at her whenever she sounds stupid

• Tell her it's unattractive. If she doesn't like it, then find a better girl that doesn't do that. It'll make her jealous a bit maybe then realize she needs to change

• tell her. if that doesn't work, then ignore her.

• Does she come from a ghetto area? If not then just ask her to please refrain from referring to you as that.