Why am I so insecure with my girlfriend? Is it normal to think she's too good for me cause I care about her so much?

I've been dating this girl for 5 months now, at first I never really found her that attractive I mean she was cute but nothing stunning. In the last month or so I've started to look at her as being so beautiful and possibly out of my league, my friends say she's cute but not like out of my league at all, so why do I feel like all of a sudden she's too good for me?

• Normal to feel this way
  • Not normal

Most Helpful Girl

• Spending more time with someone can actually make them seem more attractive to you. Just play it cool and remind yourself that's she's with you, and you're as lucky to have her as she is to have you.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't allow that insecurity to spiral out of control you'll risk losing her because it's unattractive, she's with you be happy in knowing that.

What Guys Said 1

• I feel you man. I feel the same way about my current girlfriend. But you need to be careful about not letting it get in the way of the relationship. Look at it like a blessing. She is out of your league but she chose you to have a relationship with. It means you are doing something right