Guys, do you like when girls are open and forward about their feelings?

Okay so in general, you're dating a girl... Would you rather her be pretty forward and honest when it comes to her thoughts and feelings or more reserved? I'm shy but I tend to be more forward as I hate playing games and not knowing where I stand with people.

• yes
    84% (140)
  • No
    1% (1)
  • Somewhere in between
    15% (25)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

30

What Guys Said 29

• I like to have all the cards on the table. Relationships are no place for games. You just need to manage your feelings and expectations, is all. Like if you're dating for a week and you tell someone you're head over heels in love with them, that might be a little intense. It's not wrong that you told them per se, it's just kind of alarming to most people to see someone catch feelings so hard, so quick. In that scenario, it's more likely that you need to cool your own jets a little and keep things in perspective. I wouldn't be freaked out by her saying she loved me the first week because she was honest, it'd be because it would be a red flag to me that she might be a little too committed, too soon, and not in control of her emotions, and maybe has a touch of the crazy, haha. But as a general rule, I'd endorse open communication.

• Last time I tried to date, I caught feelings too quick.

• I voted yes. But about the feelings, not the thoughts. I don't like playing games either but I don't want her to be too forward about her brutally honest thoughts about things. Like saying something I like is stupid. But I do want to know how she feels about me, That is huge for me.

• Be honest but only if you aren't s frickin' diva drama queen.

The girl who lives on the same flat in the other room is constantly whining about this and that about her boyfriend, if he heard it I am sure they'd be broken up by now.

• Actually, be honest especially if you're a diva drama queen.

Betteryou know what you're getting into instead of that becoming a surprise, thing later.

• @SomeOtherGuy... yeah, the surprise that they're a diva drama queen XD

• Yeah of course. The whole mind game shit is tiring and frustrating as hell such as the whole you gotta wait to respond or else you look clingy or ignore me to make me want you more thing is bullshit.

When people aren't straight forward, it complicates things and makes it much harder.

• If a girl is playing games with me I move on. I don't have time for that crap. I found someone who shares their feelings towards me and I share the same. Its so much easier and less complicated

• Like it? No... We'd love it. We're tired of guessing and second guessing, tired of constantly trying to crack the enigma code.

• All emotional cards on the table , #NoBullshit

She can take it or leave it.

• This is literally one of the only ways to get across to me... Not only am I oblivious to your hints, but I am a very very shy person and I've been heartbroken many times... So I'm not gonna waste my time playing guessing games and putting myself out there... So if she isn't open and straightforward she's gonna have to miss me with that shit...

• Straight forward is the only way to go, any other option falls in the realm of "games" and will never work in a healthy relationship.

• Yes, provided she isn't unnecessarily rude or anything.

• That's all we want. Lol.

• Open and forward, but not rude. People nowadays like to say they're open just because they can insult you in the face. That's being a bitch, not being honest.

• Good communication is great in a relationship. It's preferred but most times people don't tell what they have on their mind.

• Current situation; I like this girl and have quite heavily hinted it - I'm presuming she knows now. Without directing asking, I want her to show me that she does. At the moment it's mixed.
    Tell the person the truth, so that they can either get together with you, or go and continue their life and stop trying to get you.

• YES. I refuse to play games, and really prefer a girl that does the same. If someone wants something from me, tell me.

• Yes please, tell me straight away :)
    I do not bite

• I think that would be one of the best qualities in a girl. Of course I myself am kinda shy, so I'm not sure how that barrier would be crossed. Either way, I would say yes to this in a heartbeat.

• Somewhere in between, some times i would like to know what does she feel without she tells me, and some times i want her to say it.

• I've never had a girlfriend before. I've never had a female friend before. I'm going to say yes, but hold back on feelings of anger towards me a little bit.

• Yeah, I suck with the whole subtle hints stuff.

• LOL You're asking if a guy likes there girl to be FORWARD! that's one of the most annoying things about girls. XD Anyway, my emotions kind of work like a females and I understand how you guys feel but I vote YEP

• Yeah be forward, but not too overly forward. If you're too forward then that might make us think that you're desperate or something and that's not good.

• it doesn't matter really, if you tell me cool, if not I will ask.

• Yes.. simple.. direct.. no mind games.

• Yes

For the love of God, please tell me what is on your mind.

• yes, at a point further down the line

• I like it when she's open about her thoughts and be open and honest, no games or tests just say so

• I have a very hard time telling if a girl is interested in me.

• Girls don't have feelings. Only emotions they can't control, thats why they seem like that. Men are the true sentimental ones. Well, those that werent born natural psychopaths at least.