Would you date and have sex with a plus size women? or is this just a fetish?

many guys who want to date me, and hint at wanting to have sex have all said how they love big girls and that's the only type of women they date. I want to know if I'm just a fetish, or if there's guys out there who can fall in love with a women's heart, personality and charisma, and be okay with a big woman, but not see it as a fetish or type. I don't judge other's by their appearance and have dated tall, short and overweight men. I'm a virgin still because I haven't felt comfortable being someone's fetish and want the first time to be real for me and him.

03

What Guys Said 3

• Coming from a female that has been on both sides of the fence at being a thin female and also a big girl and big girl I mean six foot 346 pounds but it wasn't cool or definitely did not have follower's! And no known that a big girl can throw down some hot sex and much better b******* sad though when you think about it they're better lovers because they feel like they had nothing else to offer a guy now that I've had weight loss reduction surgery and now a very happy ample in the right places by five foot nine and a half and a three and a half feet long legs long black hair and feeling sexy as help that my husband gets the full effect of that big girl Lovin and some on me to hold onto in the middle of the night

• Why not?
    Well I myself have a fetish for the woman who has a weak bladder, if you had one, I would date you of course.
    Then I like big woman...
    Do you think there is a conjunction between that big women hold the pee longer than little women?

• for me it is more about there person (there are people that look for stuff like looks but there relationship will never work out.)

What Girls Said 0