I'm stuck in a love triangle please help?

I have known this guy since 2011. We are supposdly in a relationship. But he won't get intimate with me. He's been abusive. Basically it's been on the rocks. I love him. But I'm just not happy. I've met this new guy 6 times and he loves the way I look. He wants to get intimate. He treats me like a princess. But he's still knew. This old guy I am dating lives a floor above me so it's hard to do anything, I kissed and fooled around with the new guy. The old guy never has any sexual connection with me it's more like a companion I tried breaking up with him but he left and said he's going to kill me even though I know he won't. I don't know what to do I'm losing my mind

Most Helpful Guy

• whats stuck?

shit seems obvious to me.

• I don't know how to get away. I can't date this new guy around. It's to complicated I don't know how to break up with him without feeling horrible

• you actually want to stay with an abusive partner

Most Helpful Girl

• Go with the new guy. You are not in a relationship with the first/old guy. if he causes problems, call the police. You deserve to be happy and this new guy seems to be great.

What Guys Said 1

• You should get rid of the guy downstairs.

What Girls Said 1

• Call the police.