Would you date a guy named Muhammad?

Muhammad is currently the most popular name in the world, seriously, look it up.

• Yes
  • No
Bump
Bump 2

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Why is Muhammad so popular? Are parents just totally uncreative?

"Did you hear? All three of our neighbors named their sons Muhammad. What should we name our son darling?"
    "Obviously Muhammad duh. Everyone else is doing it so join the crowd."

What Girls Said 12

• I answered yes. I almost dated a guy name Muhammad... well... the french version of the name.
    To be honest, at the time I was thinking "how the hell could I ever introduced a man named that way to my dad".
    I do think I would feel a bit weird about it at first. Mostly because that named is linked to religious people and I would never date a religious person no matter what the religion is...
    So to date someone with that name, he would have to be an atheist or not practice. The name? I can deal with but not the religion

• Hunh? Does that mean a person (typically Latin American) whose name is Jesus, is necessarily a religions person?

• @HaveNoName A lot of names come from religion. How is that non sense?
      This particular name is often linked to muslim. Does that mean all of them are religious? no but at first, I would probably think so.

• Ok. Since I don't like to push my perceptions on others, perhaps I am not reading your explanation correctly. Something doesn't add up in my mind but that's fine. I'll go have a double dose of tea and may be then I will be able to see it better.

• Even if I'm Muslim that doesn't mean I'm gonna date a guy that is called Muhammad just coz he has the name of our prophet muhammad peace be upon him, coz I simply don't date depending on the name of the person XD he could be a really nice Muhammad or an awful Muhammad so I would judge based on the personality, and if he is called Muhammad then great, no problem 😊 but I have a boyfriend so no other guy for me 😌

• no i wouldn't.

• Nah! I rather he have a nice name like tomato! hahah

• No

Because I am dating a guy named Hassan xD

Not joking though lol

• for the people wondering why, it's good to name ur first born male after the last prophet or any of the prophets such as: isa (jesus), musa (moses), adam, yusuf (joseph) and your first born female after the first female followers of the abrahamic religions: mariam (mary), amina, fatima, zeinab

• as long as he is not religious

• Yes, I don't see why not, lol. It's just a name after all.

• Yeah, but I don't date. Lol

• I prefer Jesus 😂
    But yes, I've dated a muhammed actually it was mohammed but I don't see an issue

• yeah if i love him

• Have and would again. He was Arabic, so hot but he had an arranged marriage so oh well.

What Guys Said 14

• No, I wouldn't date any guy no matter what he is called because I'm only interested in women.

However, it would be great to let you know that the person whom I love more than anything else, more than myself, my family, my friends and I would definitely love him more than my future wife and children, literally more than anything on this world you can think of. That's the person whom I'm looking forward to meet in Jannah (heaven) inshallah (God willing), the greatest and most amazing person who set foot on this earth. that person's name is Prophet Mohammed peace be upon him 😊

• i would not date a guy named muhammad

• I don't date guys. But I'd have no problem to date a girl named Yamina or Fatima or Merryem.

• We have a president whose first name rhymes with Iraq, middle name is Hussein, and last name is nearly Osama. I don't think we're too hung up on names.

• It sounds like such a serious name for a little boy though! It's just funny to imagine parents like "No Muhammad! You can't bring mr. teddy to school! for the last time! And wipe the chocolate off your face!"

• I wouldn't... but then again I'm not interested in dating a guy named Steve either... I like women.

• Bro I don't think so , they belive that all of us are terrorists 😂

• Yes i totally would, not because im gay... or anything

• I would.

• I wouldn't because I'm not gay.

• I voted no simply because I'm straight.
    His name is irrelevant

• No becauSe I'm straight

• No, I wouldn't date any guy regardless of name.

• What would be the big deal about a name