How will you singles be spending Valentines Day?

To all my fellow singles out their how do you spend Valentines Day?
What do you do to cope with it and Ignore it?

This is just a fun question, anyone can comment but is meant for singles
Thank to all those who comment and have a wonderful Valentines Days to those single or not

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 48

• I'll just be by myself, as usual.

• I honestly dont know i got broken up with by my best friend in late October and we still are best friends we text practically every day and we hang out when we can, we are both busy working full time so its not often but its nice to go out and have coffee in the morning with her i just dont know what to do about it but i definitely dont think its a good idea to make the move yet :/ I don't know i feel like she just doesn't feel that way, but I don't know im lost, i hope she gives me a hint to what she's feeling for me, like yesterday she is the one that asked me to go for coffee which made me greatly happy :) i just hope everything works out

• Yes I hope everything works out for you, and I wish you only the best
      And have a Happy Valentines Day.

• It doesn't affect me at all because I'll be at work and then I'll be busy working on school assignments after coming home from work.

I don't know about you, but I'm be glad that I don't have to buy more shit and receive more shit bought for me that I probably would have no real need for any way all just for another over-commercialized holiday.

If you could, try and see if you find more friends locally that are still single or something and have the same interests as you and then arrange to go hang out and meet up and do something fun that day.

Maybe go eat at a restaurant out as a group, or try and do some other fun activity together, it doesn't have to be anything really big or fancy.

• Drunk and happy!

• Well I was just gonna stay home, eat greasy food and get a little drunk and get ideas for my next tattoo like last year. But my ex and I kinda started talking again. Might take a risk and send her some flowers, see how that goes since she's made it clear she'll be home that day since all her friends are in relationships too, just like mine. Maybe I'll get lucky, who knows.

• My brother and his girlfriend are giving me the boot for valentines day, so I'm pondering going to Louisiana to do some gambeling.

• Probably go watch the deadpool movie, and after that dance the night away

• I go to a bar on Valentines Day is usually full of singles

• I was hoping not too, but i think it might be a while before i get a girlfriend again

• I'm thinking of getting a HE massage that day :)

• It will be the 55th birthday of one of my aunts and she'll give a party to celebrate. So I'll be there, not a boring Valentine's day after all.

• alone reading Edgar Allan Poe.

• It's just another day. It really doesn't have any significance to me.

• brooding.

• I'm kinda ill so... working Valentine's, then crashing. I hope to go out to dinner with one girl Wednesday or Thursday, would love to get a date with this other for anytime next week, and the third girl says she's spending all week with family but wants to hang out next weekend

• Well hopefully I won't be single much longer, I am going to ask my crush to be my valentine, who has also been sending signals to me. Fingers and toes crossed!

• Just another day tbh.
    I'll either work or just chill with a few friends.

• Make rumballs in between watching cricket

Even though we are no longer married, I will send my ex wife a bunch of roses our of respect for the 22 years we were together :)

• Seriously? It's just another day if you don't have a girlfriend in my opinion. Why do women get all worked up about not being someone on V-day?

• Yoga!! This would be a good time to do an anahata (heart) chakra sequence.

Aside from that, not much different.

• Sleep, work and probably a walk.

• I'll have 45,000 to 80,000 thoughts excluding autonomous motor functions in 86,400 seconds.

• will probably find a tinder slut to smash

• normally I'm not even aware it's valentines lol but thanks to this site, I know it's coming up haha

• Probably masturbate... again.

• I'll be crying and listening to "I Touch Myself."

• I'll spend it like I spend every other day: alone playing video games.

• Mostly just try to look past it.

• Like I always do hanging with my friends movies, sports, video games. Don't need a commercial holliday to preassure me in doing something

• Normal day actually maybe get a pizza or something

• More from Guys
    18

What Girls Said 38

• I'll either be spending it with a group of mixed guys/girls, with my best girlfriend, or maybe even a date. I haven't decided. I don't really see it as anything to cope with. I like holidays in general, it's an excuse to get dressed up and do something special. Even if I didn't have anyone to spend it with, I'd likely pick up sushi and wine and watch a good movie on the couch or something.

It doesn't need to be something you dread. Enjoy being single while you're single. It makes the coupled-up Valentine's days more special later.

• Deadpool movie and masturbate, fuck Netflix and chill. Valentine's day is a commercial crock so no skin off my back.

• Well I want workout that day! And than I don't know get my nail done and a facial! haha

• Last year was boring, so this year is either going to involve alcohol, bud or friends. If I'm lucky all three. Why bother conforming to a holiday that sells cheapo goods which extort poorer countries and pressures people into finding someone to shag by the end of the night? Even the thought of crappy chocolate makes me cringe. Anyway meet up with a friend and take the piss out of anyone who cares about this shitty holiday.

• I will be hungover, eating junk food with my 3 best friends, lounging in my pyjamas

• Dinner for 1.

• Going to church and loving the one who loved me first

• I dont do anything , just looking to the couples and thinking about me as why am i so single etc.. 😄

• Exercising, playing some video games, and maybe watching a movie or Netflix. I just treat it like any other day really.

• Taking my snowboard out, probably hitting up Breckenridge

• I'll be spending it with my sister. I don't have anything to cope with. I don't care that I'm single.

• I'm working that day anyhow so I'll be making money, and I'll buy my own chocolates :p

• I just enjoy all the things I have and all my accomplishments in life and also think for a new goal to strive for. Having a boyfriend or a relationship is not the only thing you should seek in life after all.

• Like any other day, except maybe a bit of added 💀💩L.

• I think I'll be watching stuff on Netflix all day long~

• I will most likely not have a Valentine unless I get lucky between today and that day. I'll make sure to sleep the day away.

• Well when I was single, I used to dread that day. I was very bitter. Then I decided to get my single friends together and go out and drink and have fun. It became a tradition.

• watching titanic and crying untills my eyeballs falls out

• Well have a wonderful and Happy Valentines Day and just remember that it is just like another Sunday, and remember that their are many other singles out their who are thinking this very thing

• The walking dead comes on.
    Sooo me & my pups are gunna watch zombies & take a bath. Lol. I normally forget its valentines day. Next day I'll be stocking up on the chocolate sale.

• It's Valentine's day, not the end of the world. There is nothing to cope with. I have been single for a while now and I did not just get out of a bad break up. I have no reason to feel I have to cope. I love myself and I have been through traumatic experiences, so I do not think Valentine's day is going to kill me just because I'm single

• I think I'm gonna go to my dance studio and work on the lighting for my production, haha. #homework Also going to Mass and cantoring.

• I plan to go into work and then order take out and then... Wait for it... Netflix and bottles of wine hahaha

• I will be watching the movies Secret Admirer, Pretty In Pink & Sixteen Candles while eating chocolates and curling up in my bed with my dog, maybe look at pictures of my crush and cry. I also have a playlist of sad, cheesy 80s love songs that I'm gonna listen to.

• Going to a family gathering to celebrate my grandpa's 89th birthday. :-) Spreading the love!

• I have my kids this year so I guess we'll just be hanging out. Maybe I'll get a Valentine cake or something.

• Just like another day. Work and study and any other productive things to be done.

It's just another commercialized holiday where card, flowers and chocolate companies make big bucks.

• might buy my family some small chocolate boxes each and watch the new deadpool movie

• with friends cs my bday is on the 15th anw :p

• pretty sick, so i'll probably be studying in bed. or just sleeping.

• If you could JUST stop mention ing the goddamned V-word, thank you.

• More from Girls
    8