Question to tall girls about shorter guys?

How would you view a guy that is shorter than you but very good-looking. Imagine you meet a guy with an amazing body, muscles, arms, abs, chest, face, eyes and he's a couple of inches shorter than you, what would your level of attraction be towards him?
Would you see him as attractive just not date him because it would feel uncomfortable/weird, would you perhaps be disappointed that he's so gorgeous but you still dont want to date him? Kind of like seeing chocolate in front of you and wanting to eat it but avoiding it because you are allergic.
Or would you perhaps feel no physical attraction towards him at all and just view him the same way you would an unattractive tall guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no problem dating shorter guys. Height honestly doesn't really matter that much to me...

Most Helpful Guy

• Most girls don't care. It's the simps and the superfical princesses online who live in some kinda alt world who care about that.

• Thanks for MH.

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't care, personally. height is but a preference when it comes to guys

• 0 attractive to me. If he isn't tall then I'm not attracted to him.

What Guys Said 0