Girls, did you know that men care way more about your personality when it comes to dating, and more about your body when it comes to a 1 night stand?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• You are speaking as if women are stupid and we are not. I imagine that we feel the exact same way with regard to a guy. One night stands are somebody using the other person and it is mutual. I meet somebody in the club or pickup bar. Do you think that I want to fuck him so he can be my husband? Absolutely not. And he doesn't want me to be his wife and if he does he's an idiot. So while answering your question is appropriate and I'm not upset or angry doing so, I think it implies something within you that believes that women are being taken advantage of or that you are smarter than we are. You need to know that we are using you as much as you think you are using us. A girl who gives one night stands looks at it as a penis attached to some other walking person

What Girls Said 3

• Duh..

• Yes... that's pretty obvious.

• Yes that's pretty logical and it's the same for most women.