Guys, should I take it as a compliment if a hot guy says he would sleep with me?

There's this guy who wants to hook up with me (he's hot) but because of this I think I'd be really attached to him afterwards when he's probably looking for something casual, I don't think he wants a relationship. Should I take it as a compliment that he wants to sleep with me? I also don't know whether I should do it or not because I don't want to fall for him and end up being hurt.

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. Hot or not, the range of girls a guy will sleep with is generally pretty huge.

I think its more of a compliment when one suggests you are they type of girl he would take home to meet the parents. but maybe thats just me.

What Guys Said 4

• You have already established that he only wants it casual so don't do it. Save yourself the heartache you are 100% certain you're going to get if you do it.

• Yes you should since out of all of the girls in the world he chose to say it to you.

• Not really. I mean being a good looking dude doesn't make you more selective it just makes you better at getting it.

• Not really... know that unlike girls, guys will go down a few points for sex. You could be just a cum dumpster to him