Never kissed a guy before

I'm 15 going on 16 in august and I've never kissed or had a bf. I'm getting on with this guy really well but would it scare him off to find that out?

Most Helpful Girl

• Same boat! Never had a proper boyfriend! Early this year though I had this 'thing' with a guy I met on the net, we met up but never kissed or anything. I broke up with him because I think I was just desperate for a bf. So... still never been kissed...

This guy in one of my classes is really nice and I'm really into him. I think he thinks I've been kissed (and maybe more) because when he asked if I'd had a boyfriend, my best friend (knowing I liked him, and trying to help me!) quickly answered.

"Yeah, she went out with this guy for a couple of months!" and I just said "Aww yeah he was a really nice guy!..." So I guess he probably thought the worst (maybe the best in his case!)

What Guys Said 4

• HAHAHA you guys are the age that most people start kissing. Why are you worried about this? Theres a probability that he's never kissed anyone either. Theres no way that learning you've never been kissed would scare him away. If your thirty then yeah, he might start wondering whats wrong with you, but c'mon, you act like ten year olds are making out all over the place. HAHAHA

• Look you are young and that's the age that most people start falling for the opposite sex and most guys including me would love to be a girls first kiss just because it's something special. But it shouldn't scare him or but just don't have sex because it complicates things. And I know what guys try to do because I'm one and what they will try to do is just try to figure out your insecurities and compliment them so you can feel better and so you can get close and he might score. That's why try to stay away from sex at your age and when you actually do it make sure its someone that's not a fake and just doesn't want to tap that booty. Make sure its someone special and that its a serious relationship because if you don't you might regret it later.

• You know what, I just had my first girlfriend AND Kiss last year. I was going 18. Now, I'm 18. LOL. Anyway, for me, it would be really nice to know that I'm the girl's first kiss. It would be the most awesome feeling, for Virgins and those who have not tried Sex yet. And, it would be really awesome if you are both each other's first kiss. Believe me, I've tried. Just don't go directly to Sexual Intercourse yet, maybe until you are married.

• Wait till 18 and don't even think about kissing any one.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm 15, will be 16 in May and I was kissed not long after my birthday. It was my first everything, first serious relationship as well. :] It kinda bothered me as well before it, but I'm perfectly fine with it now. I was his first everything too, and he actually told me before I told him, because I thought he might think I'm crazy or something haha. It was an amazing feeling to both be new at something together.

So don't worry about it

• No. And just don't tell him.

• This happened to me. I meet a guy when I was 16 and he was the first person I kissed and my first real boyfriend and I never told him he was the first or anything like that!