What are some ideas for late night dates?

I'm going out with a guy for the first time this weekend, but I'm busy all day so he agreed to do something starting like.. 9:30-10:00 PM. He just asked me what I might want to do and I realized I don't really have any ideas for a good late night date, especially since I'm not really into the bar/club scene (and want to get to know him somewhere we can hear each other haha). Does anyone have any good ideas? We're in a decently sized city, but it doesn't have the array of things that some place like New York would have.

Most Helpful Girl

• Go check out a restaurant for apps and drinks. Many restaurants are open late. Make it a point to check out new places.

You can also go see a movie, they tend to be open late.

There are also these cool new things called escape rooms, if you are into that. Get a group of people together, or just you two and you have to solve the puzzle to get out of the room. It's pretty cool.

• I've never heard of escape rooms, but I just looked up one in my area and they sound really cool! I may bring this up as a future option..

• Thanks for MHO! :)

What Guys Said 5

• stargazing and hot coco?

• The movie theater obviously, though talking may be difficult. You can also go out to dinner at restaurants that stay open after hours. They may not be the fanciest, but they don't have to be Denny's either. There are a few decent quality places that stay open late.

• Comedy/theatre/improvisation performance, they're always great for a laugh and will have you two talking and laughing about all along and afterwards.

• You can always eat out. Some places are open for quite a while and still offer delicious food.

• Movie night
    A night walk together

What Girls Said 4

• Go for ice cream.

• Movies? Or if your old enough go to a park have late night dinner! Umm... Take a walk through town or if you have a beach. Basically as long as your together it should be good. Or do outdoor movie with cars. Or take an art class.

• Um.

Many pool halls and bowling alleys are open well into the wee hours of the night, particularly on weekends.

:\

• What about going somewhere nice outside and walking and shit or at home music beer movies or going to eat somewhere doesn't have to be a fancy ass restaurant I don't know