Should I tell my ex I have a new boyfriend? Help?

I met my ex while I was studying abroad and we broke up when I returned home.
But we still talk and we have a good relationship. He always say "Do not loose touch" or he even told me tajar he will visit me one day.

It has been 1 month and half since web role up and now I am serious with someone else.

Should I tell him? Because sometimes he even talk about serious things or about sex.

Sorry my mistakes!

*He even told me that he will visit me.
*since we broke up.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think really it depends on how much involvement you are planning on having with him.

I don't think it's required to inform your ex if you are seeing someone new, the only time where it's an idea is if you have children together.

From what you've said, I think you want to maintain a relationship with your ex, so I think it would be best to tell him. Politely inform him before he hears it from someone else. But, really it's up to you. Sounds like maybe your ex isn't over you - you being in a relationship with someone else at all might terminate your relationship.

What Guys Said 6

• The very least you can do is tell them both.
    New Boyfriend: Yo, I'm keeping in touch with my ex. Who talks about wanting to sleep with me.
    Ex Boyfriend: Hon, I'm sorry. I'm seeing someone. Thank you for pouring your heart though. Toodles.
    You're walking on thin ice here. Either way you'll end up disappointing one and angering the other. Best be honest. Before you convince yourself, whatever you're doing is perfectly OK.

• Yea if you guys are keeping in touch, and talking about those things you should probably let him know.

Keeping in touch with your ex is always a terrible idea tbh.

• Whoaaa man. He's going to be so heart broken. Imagine that you love someone and trusted them enough to let them go somewhere alone for a while then suddenly you guys break up and a month later they're fucking around with some other person. Damn. It's only been a month dude. The guy you're getting serious with probably only wants to have sex with you. No one needs to get serious that fast in a month. Plus would you even want a future with him.

• i think you should do some serious soul searching first.

• Just drop it in a convo

"gtg, off to my boyfriends house"

Will be pretty savage either way. Let us know how it goes

• Yes honesty is best

What Girls Said 7

• Being 'Since we broke up,' Doesn't Mean you are hooked at the hip, even If... Sometimes he even talk about serious things or about sex.
    Perhaps no tall at once "Like wham bam, thank you ma'am," you Need to Break it to him All at once, but Break it Up a little at a time with something Like... I met a nice guy, we are friends now.
    Of course, he isn't going to be Too Happy but More like a Cat who found out Another Tom has Walked on his Turf.
    This is when, Then, You would Need to Break it Down to Him that you are Not Together like Two birds of a feather and that He is his own free bird to Date and to Mate who ever He may Find... On American soil or even Abroad.
    Good luck. xx

• nah he your ex.

• You should tell him out of respect for you're new boyfriend

• Ouch it will hurt no matter how you say it.

Does your current boyfriend know youtalk to your ex?

• Yes! And that is why I want to tell to my ex but I do not want to hurt his feelings.
      He already had a bad experience with a girl before me. She replaced him in a month

• It will hurt no matter when you tell him even more now. You're ina tough situation I don't know how to help you

• yes definitely tell him, because you don't want to get it complicated with the new guy

• You need to breach the relationship with you ex if you are in a serious relationship. Why do you feel the need to keep talking to this guy? You need to set boundaries, if the relationship is serious, then you would not be talking to your ex

• Nope none of his business. he's an ex for a reason