Does saying you're a middle eastern girl turns a guy down?

People say I look mexican? and they will automatically speak Spanish to me and i can only speak arabic and English. Wouldn't saying that im a middle eastern turn him down?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think so. People just confuse middle eastern and mexican all of the time. My husband hates when people ask if he's Arabic, because he's Mexican. It Happens to two other Latino guys at my shop as well.

What Guys Said 8

• doubt it

• what does doubt mean?

• @asker doubt means شك

• @Omar5881 يشك في ايش يعني? وجع بعد اف بي اي ههههههههههه

• only if the guy is ignorant

• For some people yes and for some others, no. I personally wouldn't care at all if she's Middle Eastern, I understand the culture and speak Arabic also.

• Not for me.

• I doubt it. If they're approaching you then they're interested.

• hmm ok thank you. you doubt it too? lmao what does it mean haha

• No... Maybe some extremely right-wing Americans might be dumb enough to think and even say something, but guys in general are either attracted to a woman or they aren't. be proud of who you are!

• Actually my "girl that got away" was a Middle Eastern girl I find them incredibly attractive.

• Na. I have no problem with it.

What Girls Said 2

• Hahahaha middle easterners, Hispanics, Indians, and anyone with brown skin; we tend to look very similar!
    When I was a kid I had darker skin (I played out in the sun a lot so I was this ugly burnt child) everyone thought I was Mexican!

• Not at all. Some people have problems with the whole Muslim thing but I'm pretty sure that your nationality alone won't bother anyone.