Is it difficult for you to actually find someone you have a connection with?

• Yes, I have a hard time with that
  • Nope, it's not really an issue for me
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have an issue finding someone I'm compatible or have a connection with, but it's almost impossible for me to fins someone who also feels the same way about me. So I have stopped trying any more, although i may make attempts in the future.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and no. I tend to connect with people easily and quickly but it's hard for me to reach the depth of connection I seek. Put me in a room full of people and I can manage to connect with all or most of them in some way but it's hard for me to find that special connection.

What Guys Said 7

• Yes. A girl that thinks her best asset is her fit body most likely won't connect with me.

The vanity thing is boring. I get erections easily, no need to try hard. Work on your personality.

• I think it is much more difficult for women than it is for men. Guys are willing to compromise on a lot of things if she is great in other areas such as nice body or hair etc, but women really put connection high up there.

• yes but don't worry. the last 200 years to the next 100 years were and are the years of the reuniting of the soul mates. that's why it's so hard if it doesn't work you move on until you find that person. only you don't have to change any thing of your life. however there is a very long and stressful process to this when you do find that person. I think it's about 25 to 30 steps.

and yes I know I sound crazy, but look it up.

• Yup.

• It is. I prize intelligence but the band I look for is probably 0.01% of women. I want a woman who is smart but not so smart as to be able to accurately describe me to law enforcement.

• Nope

• Yes, it is, I'm cold in the romantic-relations department, takes a special someone to get me going.

What Girls Said 7

• look it's not 'hard'. like i can connect with pretty much everyone on a surface level, but it's connecting with someone deeply that barely ever happens. if it were 'hard', it'd imply that I'm looking for it, but i prefer it to just pop up and surprise me.

• Yes... it's because we need someone who we connect with to understand each other better and make the relationship run smoother and more enjoyable. I've moved to a stupid demonic town and I have literally only two (sometimes three) friends and that's it. So yeah.
    It just depends whether or not u vibe with them :-) I think that's the second most important after communication :-) x

• I find it difficult because I have pretty odd interests.

• Yes. I dont like the personalities of most the guys at my school. And not many people in general seem to understand me

• I think the problem is people find someone and think they can mold them into the person they want them to be just because the person is attractive, they try to change the person

• yeah its really hard to find some just to date

• I usually have a hard time finding someone I just absolutely enjoy being around because I have a strong connection but when I do, it's like damn... Lol