How would you act if you bumped into your ex that cheated on you?

What would you do? react? Be mean? Be nice? Silent?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've ran into him several times since he cheated on me. Mostly within a few months right after.. I just ignored him. Zero acknowledgement.

• i walked into a gas station and i was walking straight into her so i laughed and said well hello there! lol

• i didn't know what to do lol

• yeah I would have probably just said 'oops sorry' before bascially running away. :P

Most Helpful Guy

• This actually happened to me. She said 'hi'. I responded by saying "Excuse me, do I know you? I think you have mistaken me for someone else". Then I walked away, leaving her with an expression that I just can't explain in words! It was so satisfying, you know! ;)

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 3

• Ignore.

• Keep moving.

• Would you think about it afterwards? Would it hurt to see them after so long?

• Of course i would think about it afterwards. And yes it would hurt. The reason why it would hurt is because you gave yourself to that person: your trust, respect, and even yourself... only to find out that you're just another body. But at the end of the day... you have to keep moving. You can't put all of your hopes and dreams into one person... because that would be just crazy.

• I would walk away as fast as I can.