I start second-guessing the guy when things start getting serious?

I'm dating a guy who is the definition of a wonderful human being. He has a razor-sharp sense of humor, phenomenal career and is thoughtful enough to make Casanova look like a brute. Although his looks are average, he is obviously the very definition of a great partner.

The thing is-- and by no fault of his own-- I notice that whenever a guy begins to start showing that he cares about me, I start to panic. I'm okay when it's harmless flirting, but then I start thinking about all the possible ways this relationship could fail. I start thinking that he's not good enough, or that he'll get sick of me eventually. And, if I'm being honest, I can't imagine spending the rest of my life with the same person day-in and day-out.

I'm not a serial dater or a tease; I've actually only had 2 major relationships. But the idea of commitment freaks me out.

How do you deal with this and why is it happening?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Don't we all! I do the same! I usually hide out. lol Its find just give your self little by little slowly don't rush into it.