Do females, in general, have better hygiene than men?

I know it's an anecdotal example but majority of the girls I have dated have been clean-freaks.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes they do by a long shot.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yessssssss

What Girls Said 8

• Nah I seen really sharp dudes.

• yea probs. a lot of us are more detail oriented

• Yes. I have hardly come across a man smelling yummy. I mean, the guys aren't always smelling bad but its still x3 attractive with a good smell... that just might be me though lol

• It depends, I've seen some girls do some pretty nasty stuff 👀

• Yea, most likely but I've meet mean some dirty females and some clean males.

• Yes, I think so. Some men don't seem to care about hygiene.

• Yes, obviously

• It depends on the person i go crazy with my personal hygiene i bath 2 to 3 times a day and i have known guys that are the same way are super hygene

What Guys Said 15

• I have dated a few who were less than OCD about personal hygiene but the women I date should be AOK in the hygiene department, because they are intelligent and well educated. Obviously, I don't know what guys are like in that arena except for the few roommates I had when I was younger, and I thought their attention to hygiene was comparable.

• It depends on the person. A girl told me just how disgusting the girls restrooms at univeristy really were. Toilet paper everywhere, toilets that have not been flushed that are full of poop, pads and tampons on the floor and period blood on the toilet seats.

• gross. can't say i usually run into that lol. very very rare and not all at once. usually girls bathrooms are pretty clean

• @Ghosted she told me the girl's bathrooms were really dirty and gross and yes they got cleaned about 3 times a day. I have heard people in the USA say girl's bathrooms are much worse than men's bathrooms as well. Maybe it partly has to do with different areas and different attitudes? Men's bathrooms in my country are usually very clean but then again I live in a different place to you.

• I have very good personal hygeine, but can never seem to tidy my place up. So im untidy but clean lol

• I don't think there's any tendency to either sex in that regard.

• Probably.

• not always

• Your question is dumb, because female is not the opposite of man. Female/male and woman/man are two very different things. And with that out of the way, no. That depends on the individual.

• Depends what you mean by hygiene.

• i think females require more hygiene.

I've met some nasty stitches.

• Yes.. sometimes is enough to enter tram.

• That's really an individual thing, to be honest.

I'm immaculate about my personal hygiene.

• Yea I believe so lol

• I do think there are some difference in the genders, but in this case, I think this is a case of nurture over nature. Society creates the image that they are suppose to be cleaner, and they feel more pressure to act the way they think girls are suppose to act. Most girls I know act like clean freaks until they feel more comfortable around me, then they turn out to be just as dirty as any guy.

• It's generally believed that woman's tents to be cleaner

• Nah man. I think I have good hygiene and I know some females who are pigs.